18 ♨️

Lara's outfit for the afternoon/night ✌

Lara's POV

I wish I knew what was going on inside Jessica's head. Justin is being a complete asshole towards her that I can tell. Deciding to go downstairs to make me something to eat. I look at my phone and the time says it's 17:33. Great that means mom is working late again.

Dad is somewhere in Washington D.C. That means home alone for me. Making my way downstairs I remember the one time Hannah visited me. She looked so uncomfortable here. Like everything was so out of her leak.

Hastings kitchen 🍖

There is a knock at our door and I slowly close the fridge. Opening the back door at the kitchen reveals a really tired looking Monty. At first I can't really see his face because he has his hood on. Then he removes the hood and looks at me. My breath got caught in my throat and I feel tears coming down my face. He has a busted lip. A nasty cut on his right eyebrow that blood keeps on sweeping out off. It leaves a trail down his cheek. His left eye cleary shows signs of a black eye even though it is still red.

I launch forward and wrap my arma around his neck. He buries his head my neck. At first he hesitates to put his arms around me. Almost like he is to numb to do so. It feels like hours are passing by before he wraps his arms around my waist. Tightly. I can feel the wetness of his tears in my neck but I do not let him go.

After a while he pulls back and quickly wipes his eyes. "You know you don't have to be ashamed to cry infront of me." He looks back at me and nods. "Can I..um..can..I stay here..please?" He knows he shouldn't ask. He is always welcome here with me. I pull him inside and tell him to sit down at the counter. I will be right back.

I hurried myself back up stairs into the master bathroom. Grabbing the first aid kit and running back down. When I got down stairs he took his hooding of and he is left in only his tigers t-shirt. Sitting the kit down I turn him towards me. Slowly cleaning the cut above his eye. It is pretty deep this time. "Babe I think it might need stitches." He grabs my hand and pull it away. "No Lara no stiches. The hospital would want to know way I need stitches." I signed. I put my hand on his cheek and turn him to look at me. Slowly I lean down and kiss him. Deep.

He returns the kiss and grabs my waist to pull me closer. I pull away and put my hand on his shoulder. "Babe..Please. I will make up some sort of excuse to how you got the bruises." He looks hesitant. I kiss him again. This time longer than before. "Pretty please ?"

He just nods his head. I knew I would win. He can't say no to me. We get into my car and we drive to the hospital. Inside we take a seat. I grab one of the magazines and throw it at him. He catches it with ease. He glares at me and I give him a wink. Walking to the desk there is a young nurse. "Good afternoon how may I help ?" I give her a warm smile and put my purse down. "Hi, I would like to get my boyfriend to see a docter. He got into a stupid fight and got cut in the process. I think he needs stitches." She giggles softly and turn towards the computer. She types away fast and then the printer behind her start to beep. She hands me a few forms. "Just fill them in please and the doctor would see him shortly." I take the forms and thank her. Walking back to where Monty was waiting I flop down on the chair and begin to fill out the forms.

"Do you have all my info?" I give him a glare. Of course I have all his info. We've been dating since freshman year. "Yes you idiot." He only gives me a small smirk before kissing me. I pull back slightly and kiss him again. I feel the smile on his face. I decide to take the forms back to the nurse. "It looks like you two really care about one another." She comments when she takes the forms from me. I look back at him. Smiling like a complete idiot. "Yeah, yeah we do. We have been dating since our freshman year. Although at first I thought he was a complete douche."

She begins to laugh at my statement. It looks like she knows what I'm talking about. Before we can continue the doctor comes and ask Monty to go with him. "He is in great hands. Phillip..um..I mean doctor Rivers knows what he is doing." I turn back toward the nurse. "Phillip huh?" She starts to blush and the tries to hide it. "Oh my soul. I can't believe I just did that."

I started to laugh at her. She obviously has a curse on the doctor. "I'm Lara by the way." She sticks her hand out to meet mine. "I'm Trudie." Shaking her hand I have a felling I just made a new friend.

Emergency room waiting area 🚨