8 😘

Lara's POV

Getting ready for swim practise I notice Hannah and Courtney standing together. Looks like they are afraid to get undressed. "What's wrong girls ? No one here bites, I promise." Hannah looks my body over. Standing in my lace black underwear and bra waiting for a response. "We know we are just not comfortable with getting undressed infront off people." Courtney looks at the ground. I started to laugh. All the other girls gathered around us. "Come on Hannah you have nothing to be shy of if you got it you got it."

Hands on my hips staring at them. Courtney look at me and if I'm not mistaken I could've swear she had a blush on her face. Hannah shakes her head. "No you don't get it. I don't think you will either." I straighten myself up and cross my arms over my chest. "Explain it to me then." Anger bubbling inside but I know I have to control myself. "You are comfortable showing the world your body. You undress for your boyfriend every night and have his hands all over you through out the day. You do..."

I don't know what came over me but I slapped her. I slapped her hard because my palm left a print on her face. Some girls gasped and others giggled. Hannah she looked stunned and not just from the slap. I stepped closer to her and kept my voice dangerously low. "You keep your mouth of my boyfriend and relationship. Don't make an enemy out of me Hannah. It won't end well for you." Turning around and getting into my swimsuit I left for practise.

Hannah's POV

Courtney was so afraid that people would see our picture and I just wanted a friend. In the locker room I saw her looking around nervously and decided to join her. "Hey don't worry I don't like getting undressed infront of people myself and I don't care what people say about it being all girl." She seems to relaxe and come stand by me. "Yeah your right. Do you think Tyler would send that photo out ?"

Just as I was about to answer Lara stepped closer. She started asking questions making Courtney feel uncomfortable. I started to defend her and she looked grateful untill I felt a slap on my cheek. It burned like hell and I knew that there is a mark. Tears started to build up as she walked away. Kat warned me not to get on her bad side. But was this her bad side. "Don't worry she takes after her boyfriend. He usually hits people to when he gets angry." Still doesn't make this right.