12 😡

Hannah's POV

I found Courtney in the hallway crying but I didn't care. She humiliated me infront of everyone and made Lara my enemy. "What the fuck Courtney?" She just looked at me with her tear stained eyes. "Hannah I.." I walked intill I was infront of her. "You think you can throw me under the bus, yeah everyone already thinks she's a slut so why don't I just pile on." She looked lost for words. "People were starting to talk I just I had ..I had to do something." She stood up and looked me straight in the eye. "Yeah well you didn't have to do that." Courtney looked at the ground in shame. "I'm sorry.."  She tried to reach out to me but I pulled away. "I wanna be your friend Courtney. I've been your friend and this thing that you're so scared for people to know about doesn't matter to me. Okay it doesn't fucking matter and I'm sorry if you're scared but I'm not your shield you don't get to hide behind me. You don't get to fuck with my life." That said I walked away and went to help Jessica off her drunk feet. Justin protest but I couldn't give a fuck. I just wanted to get away.

Lara's POV

The school bell rings and people are storming outside. I'm busy packing books into my locker when Marcus pulled me aside. "Did you hear what Jensen did to Courtney today ?" I shook my head and looked over his shoulder to see who is watching. "He took her to Hannah's grave." My eyes went wide and I swallowed a breath. "Why the fuck would he do something like that ?" Marcus turned to see Clay at his locker. "The picture of Tyler going around. He did that too. If he did that to them then what the hell will he do to us ?" Taking his arm we begin to walk towards the parking lot. "We get together with the others. We can figure something out. Don't panic okay ?" He nods his head in approval. "Good now go home and relax. Do some homework and get up to speed again." We say goodbye and I walk to my car. Clay stands beside it. "Clay, hi, what can I do for you ?" Clay comes closer. "You were suppose to be her friend but it was way easier to beat her down than to lift her up ?"

Putting my back on the back seat I turn to him. "It is not so simple Clay. Not everything Hannah's said is the truth. Well it might be her truth but what about our truth?" He goes to his bicycle and he gave me one last look. At home I was busy making dinner for myself. Mom and dad were in New York. Carly well she is back to London. Seems like she and Lukas figured everything out. There is a knock on the door. I open it to reveal a beat up Montgomery. I pull him into a hug and he starts to break down. I lead us towrads the couch were he buries his head in my neck. "He just kept beating me babe." Pushing my fingers through his hair I tried to comfort him the best I can.

"Baby I know you don't want to do anything about him but maybe you should. It is not normal for your dad to beat the shit out off you." He looks at me with eyes full of tears. I put my left hand on his cheek and bring my forehead to touch his. "You know I can't do that. Child services would take me away and then I will lose everything." I know what he means. He would much rather let people believe that he got into some fight or something that he would admit of what's really going on. "Let me atleast clean up the wounds. The black eye I can't do much about but some ice would make it better." He slowly nods his head and pulls me in for a kiss.