Chapter 1: Pretty Great

A/N I don't know why I put that as the chapters photo, I just find it so funny😂

YOUR POV:

"You ready (Y/N)?" Hunter asked you with a smile

"Hell Yeah I'm ready Xan-uh I mean Hunter!"

"C'mon how many times are you gonna get it wrong?!" He shouted standing with his arms crossed

"How many times are you gonna fucking change it?! First it was hunter, then Xander, then fucking Zeno and now it's gone back to Hunter again!!!" You yelled waving your arms about frantically.

"Hey! Don't judge my life choices" he huffed as he threw your bag at you

"Then make up your freakin mind for fuck sake" you grumbled as you spat your tongue out at him childishly

"Would you two stop it!" Noreen shouted

"Sorry mom" he breathed out

"Yeah, Sorry Nor"

She let out a frustrated sigh and placed her hands on her hips.

"It's just like when you were toddlers, you kids sure haven't changed much considering how much you've grown"

"Well i'd hope that as were in our twenties we would at least look older than toddlers" you mumbled sarcastically.

"What was that?" She asked sweetly with a look on her face that'd make any sane human wanna piss themselves.

"N-nothing mam!" You put on your most forced smile to hide your fear as you saluted stiffly.

You and hunter were at the airport waiting for your plane to Japan. It's been around six years since you faked your death and that asshole cheated on you. As planned you relocated to Australia and lived with Hunter and his family. You helped him work through his weird identity crisis and he finally changed his name back to Hunter.

At this point, he was the closest person in your life, you knew everything about each other-Literally. You see, his quirk is called inter space, he can basically enter your mind, read your thoughts, see your memories, show you memories you thought you'd forgotten and share his own. To top it off he's a badass when it comes to mixed martial arts and could be pretty intimidating if you find yourself on his bad side. But he's a softie at heart. Honestly you thought of him like a brother, nothing more, nothing less.

So anyways, six years ago when you first came down under, he could sense that something was wrong through the negative thoughts he was hearing. For a while you brushed it off but eventually you gave in and he took you to his 'headspace'. There the two of you watched what seemed like hours of memories, spanning back to when you were little kids, all the way up to your fake death. You went through his after to lighten the mood, he was such a klutz so most of his were hilarious. But yeah, he completely understood why you felt the way you did and he absolutely HATED Bakugou for treating you like total shit.

You both graduated top of your classes at the hero academy in Sydney and became the top two heroes in the country before founding your own hero agency which you called 'Psyche' and over the past few years it's become international with bases in London, Sydney and New York, so you guys were pretty successful and we're heading over to Japan to go to your new main HQ that's now located there.

~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~

"You got everything dears?" Nor smiled

"Yeah. We gotta go to the gate now but I'll make sure we call ya when we get there" you winked

"Bye mom!" Hunter grinned toothily

"Bye nor!" You shouted with a wave

"Bye sweethearts! Be safe!"