Chapter 31: Sure

YOUR POV:

The next few months passed by slowly.
You had H's funeral. Nor visited and stayed for a couple weeks and Hunter was now over half a year old and he'd really developed quite the personality.

The boy clinged to you like a koala to a tree and got really jealous whenever Katsuki got within two feet of you which really pissed your fiancé off, but he was getting used to sharing you.

Hunter had begun crawling on his arms and legs earlier than most children, at 5 months, and by now he was pretty mobile.

At first the media was super nosey about your family, heck they still are. But it's become easier to manage and live your lives.

Obviously, you'd had to temporarily draw back from your hero work. Katsuki would never dare say it to you because he knew how much you loved your job but he was glad you were out of work, at least until you'd built up your strength again after giving birth.

It meant for him that you were out of harms way and that your son wasn't left to any strangers. Speaking of, Katsuki had become super protective of the two of you. He already was to begin with but recently, it was more intense.

You understood why he felt this way and how much the whole warehouse situation scared him but you'd made sure that he knew you weren't planning on fully resigning your role, you were just taking a break for the time being.

Being a stay at home mum was fun. You got to spend all your time with your little angel and still got payed (which makes sense considering you're the head of the agency)

Obviously, it would've been exceedingly difficult to run psyche on your own and look after Hunter but that problem was soon taken care of. You katsuki and Eijiro got together and decided that it would be beneficial to all of you if you joined teams, merging your associations.

Everything would remain as it once was so no job cut offs or anything like that, the only difference would be that the four of you, Mina included, would oversee the progress of each association and they would be like sister brands.

As you were 'off-duty', you focused your efforts more on the technical aspects, doing the most you could to provide support from home.

You'd promoted Marco to the manager of the overnight devision and he took care of a lot. In all honesty he was ecstatic about his promotion.

Usually at this point Hunter actually allowed you some amount of sleep but today you were up at the crack of dawn with him.

You tore yourself out of bed with him in your arms and began rocking him tiredly as you walked out to the front room.

"Shhhhh, c'mon honey your a big strong boy hmm? You wouldn't wanna wake up daddy would ya?"

"Too late for that dumbass"

You turned your head to see Katsuki walking up behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist from the back and placed a lazy kiss on your shoulder.

"Go back to sleep you fish or your gonna be exhausted for your mission tomorrow!" You whisper shouted as Hunter was starting to calm down.

"Tsk. Quit naggin me would ya?.." he started to speak in a baby voice ass he let go of you and took Hunter from your arms "I just wanted to see if my little brat was okay?"

Once he saw Katsuki Hunter erupted in cute adorable laughter, grabbing onto katsuki's hair as he played with him.

A subtle smile tugged at your lips and you began to chuckle through your yawn.