Chapter 33: The beginning of the rest of our lives.

A/N: hey people. Something at the end of this chapter may come as a surprise to you but it also might not. Anyways, not spell checking, happy trails.

~Levvina💕

The past year has been crazy. So much has happened like Hunters first birthday, Mina proposed to Ei, you were on track to start hero work again and then there's also today...

"WAKE UP GIRLLLLLLLL!!!! ITS THE BIG DAY!!"

"Wa-WHAAAA?!?!?!" You felt a jolt to your hip as you were thrust off of the bed. "Ughh...Where am I?"

"Erm. You in my house you weirdo"

"Oh shit Mina" you yawned holding one hand over your mouth. "Why're you shouting so early, it's like 4am"

"Because you need to get your ass up! We need to get breakfast and get your nails done at 6 and then we have hair and makeup and don't forget we need to make our way to the venue!"

"Holy shit Mina I got my nails done yesterday" you whined "and you came with me you moron, now can you please let me sleep for at least another hour on my fucking wedding day"

"..."

"HOLY SHIT ITS MY WEDDING DAY?!?! IM GETTING MARRIED?!?!?!"

Yup, you heard correctly folks. Today you were getting married to the absolute love of your life and long time (very very complicated relationship) partner Tomura Shigaraki

I'm jokinggggggggggg ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ" your groom to be was none other than the porcupine himself, Katsuki Bakugou. (Sorry shiggy, not today I'm afraid).

"Exactly! Get uppppp!"

"Mina. I love you and I'm excited for my wedding but I won't be able to enjoy it if I'm a zombie, I'm going back to sleep."

"Alright, alright whatever you say"

*two hours later*

"MINAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

"Yes" she groaned

"C'mon! We gotta get goinggggggggg!" You squealed rearing her and Uraraka up from the bed

"Okay, first order of business! We need to-"

"I gotta call Katsu to make sure he didn't oversleep!" You interrupted Ura who as you spoke, snatched your phone out of your hand

"No way! Are you a moron?! You're forbidden to speak to him until you see him at the wedding"

"But-"

"NO BUTS!" They shouted in unison

"Go hop in the shower and then we'll get breakfast" Ura smiled, shoving you into the bathroom

"O-okay then"

After being thrown into the room, the door slammed shut behind you and you walked over to the sink, hands resting on the basin as you stared into your reflection.

"I'm actually getting married" you chuckled to yourself, lifting one hand up to filter through your hair.

You lifted your pyjama top up over your head and pulled down your shorts, stripping yourself naked.