Chapter 27: Hello

A/N: hey readersssssss🤗 I'm actually so shocked that I managed to update this on time, like I really didn't think I would👀. Today's chapters gonna be a little '🤭' but hopefully you enjoy it.

I feel like I write this all the time but it's genuinely just because I'm too lazy to spellcheck and I have a million and one other things to do rn so please overlook any spelling or grammatical errors 😣

~Levvina 💕

YOUR POV:

"Alright, lets get out of here" you mumbled to yourself as you exited the cubicle you were in and headed over to the sink/basin to wash your hands.

"Wow! Your really pregnant" a dreamy voice echoed from behind you making you jump, splashing some of the water on your top.

"Oh my god you scared me" you gasped lifting one of your wet hands to your chest, covering your heart.

"Oh, i didn't mean to"

You turned around to see a pretty tanned girl with flowing lilac hair

"Sorry, I just thought I was alone in here" you smiled nervously

"But you were?"

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing, nothing. I love your outfit, it's beautiful"

"Thanks" you beamed

"Do you mind if I feel the material? It looks soft"

"Uhhh..No? Go ahead"

You held out your arm for her to touch the sleeve, she ran her hand up and down it a couple times.

"Really, really soft!" She exclaimed, a little too excitedly.

"Thanks" you sweat dropped nervously beginning to pull back, but before you knew what had happened you were hit by a striking pain.

"W-what?!"

You looked down at your arm to see a small knife sticking out of it and blood pooling around the wound.

You went to scream but before even a weak yell could leave you she had you pinned against the wall, mouth covered with her hand to muffle out the sound.

'Who the fuck is this psycho'

"Long time no see huh (Y/N)?"

"Mmphhh!Mmmphh!" You continued trying but it still wasn't loud enough.

"I see you've been living your pretty little life happily over these past few years" she hummed sweetly to herself "with him"

'What do you mean?! I don't even fucking know you?!'

Tears were now streaming down your face as the pain in your arm spread in waves about your body.

"Don't remember me hmm?" She cooed, the pitch in which she spoke fluctuating "maybe this'll help refresh your memory"

As she spoke, the woman's body started to turn into a mud-like substance and melt away.

'Don't tell me?!'

Soon enough a naked blonde woman with piercing golden eyes stood before you.

'T-toga?! But I thought she was-'

"I spent so long in that silly prison. Nothing to cut. No one to hunt...no friends"

She lifted her free hand and pulled out a cloak from the bag she brought with her.