Chapter 20: I Know

*A/N: hey humans, author here! Just letting you know that I am once again being too lazy to properly spell check so approach with caution*

~Levvina💕

YOUR POV:

The two weeks had ended and the interns were finally gone. As much as you enjoyed their presence and youthful energy, you were thankful that your work life could go back to normal.

You were currently at your place with Mina and Ura, who were planning on staying the night as you were all taking the weekend off.

Mina, being the ever lively alcoholic she is brought over Saké and Tequila silver. You, an intellectual individual, took it upon yourself to go and buy food and Uraraka brought with her a speaker.

"Well, well, well ladies." You chuckled pretending to push up your non existent glasses with a mischievous glint in your eye "Tonight, WE DRINK!"

"YES! WE DRINK!!"

"WHOOOOO!!"

The three of you began to pour yourself drinks and counting each other into shot downing. Before long you were beyond the verge of tipsy.

"I'm so glad to have a break from the guys" mina giggled excitedly

"Yeah me too, Zuku's been really grumpy lately which isn't lie him. I think he's just stressed from work"

"You wanna talk about grumpy? Try being with the porcupine" you snickered

"You know what Kiri's doing ?" Ura tilted her head to the pinkette

"Yeah, I think he said he was gonna try convince all the guys to go out"

"Really? Are they tryna one-up us?!" She frowned

"Right!" You announced standing up with your hands on either hip "I hereby and thus forward declare this a male free zone! >_<"

"YEAH!" They both hollered

You all seemed to be having the time of your life. Music was blasting from your TV, snacks were littered around the kitchen and Ura was about to whip out the karaoke machine. Thank god your apartment was practically sound proof otherwise you're night employees down below would not be able to focus and you would be in for a VERY awkward encounter with them in future.

"Alright" Ura huffed after finally setting up the machine. "EVERYONE TO YOUR STATIONS"

You were the lights, Mina was the camera man and Ura was the one singing.

"Okay, okay! Three. Two. One. Hit it!"

The sound of Britney Spears filled your ears as your friend marched forward, Mic in hand.

"GIVE ME A SI~II~IIIGN! HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!"

You all laughed and danced along to the music, the camera now placed in a position to film all three of you. You even did a group act of super trooper and Dancing Queen by ABBA.

It was about two thirty AM when all of your drunken energy had begun to ware off.

Mina was sitting on your bed with her legs resting against the wall behind the headboard and Uraraka was brushing her hair up into a bun.

"......."

"..........."

"................."

'So quiet?'

.........................

'Too quiet ~_~'