Chapter 16: You're Weird

Hey readersssss! Sozzles that I've been gone for so long, I've just been super busy. Anyways, enjoy 😘

~Levvina💕

YOUR POV:

"Yo dork! Where you going?!"

"Out!"

"Yeah obviously you dumbass! I meant where!"

"To the shop!"

"Get me some chocolate!" He bellowed as he walked into the kitchen with you

"Byeeeeee!"

"Wait"

"Huh?" You turned round to him to see him holding out a big puffy coat

"I can't wear that" you spat in a seemingly disgusted tone

His face flushed red with anger "THE HELL NOT?! YOU TOO GOOD FOR MY COAT YOU JACKASS?!" He howled crashing his head against yours

"NO YOU DUMB FUCK I JUST DON'T INTEND TO EVAPORATE IN THAT THING!!!" You retaliated reflecting his actions back at him.

After a long moment you decided to push your head off his and walk out the door laughing.

*SLAM*

You could hear his shouting through the walls as you walked

'God what a grump...'

You chuckled to yourself lightly as you walked out of his apartment. As you continued to trot to the shop you were rather suddenly smacked with a frigid wind.

"Aaaghhhghh! It's so freaking cold!"

'Maybe I should've listened to the damn porcupine. I mean, I could go back...'

"I think I'd rather let Mineta carry out his sick fantasies on me then go home to see that infuriating smug look on Katsuki's face." You mumbled agitatedly as you shoved your hands deep into the pockets of the hoodie you were wearing.

*beeboop*

The door bleeped as you walked into the store.

"Chocolate....chocolate.....chocolate......ah! Here" you picked up a large bar of Cadbury's marvellous creations, the jelly and popping candy one and headed over to the chilled drinks section.

"Okay. Where are you?.." you muttered under your breath as you scanned the shelves for a bottle K.A. Black grape.

To your surprise you'd seen it in stock a few weeks back. It was one of your favourite drinks back in London and you weren't sure wether or not they were sold in Japan.

Unfortunately it appeared that you weren't the only fan of it and there was none left in store.

"I did not just come all this way for them to not sell the one fucking thing I wanted" you growled to yourself

Letting out a deep sigh you moved on and picked up a peach Lipton ice tea.

'Fuck it. This'll do'