Chapter 9: 17 Missed Calls

Hey readersssss! I know, I know. It's been a HOT MINUTE since I last updated but I've just been so distracted. Anywho, I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

~Levvina💕

YOUR POV:

You were laying flat out across your floor with the stupidest grin smacked across your face.

'I can't believe we're back together (^v^)'

You let out a relaxing sigh as you reached to the side for your phone. Last night, after hiding your relationship for a couple of months, the two of you finally told everyone that you were back together again. The guys cried, the girls were all like 'I told you so' and katsuki's parents cried as well.

You clicked the on button to see your lock screen which was a selfie he took after you had sex one time. He had the cutest smirk on his face and his bare chest was exposed. You were naked, so used the blanket to cover up your lady parts and a bit of your face.

Your eyes darted over to the time which was 11:40. You currently had no major cases other than the Hosu child, however you currently had no solid leads and were waiting on information from another agency that agreed to help out.

"Guess I'm on patrol today" you yawned as you sat up and began to stretch your arms.

"ALEXAAAAAAA!!!"

"Yes"

"Play No Strings by Ar'mon and Trey and Queen Naija!"

"No strings by Ar'mon and Tey ft. Queen Naija is not available on Amazon music, it is available on-"

"ALEXAAAAAAH!"

*ping*

"Play Beetlejuice by Mariah the Scientist!"

"Playing, Beetlejuice by Mariah the Scientist on Amazon music"

*play song at top*

"AND THE LAST TIME I SAW YOUR FACE WAS IN ATLANTA~!!!" You sang/screamed as you finished getting dressed and reached for your hairbrush.

"WHEN YOU LIE TO MY FAAAAACE!! AND THEN YOU SAY THAT! EVEN JESUS FORGAVE~ THEN WE DRIVE TO YOUR PLACE!~ MmHmmMmmmHmmm~ LISTENING TO BLONDE BY FRANK~"

After you had finally finished getting dressed you pulled on your visor and headed down and out of your building. Patrol was pretty uneventful, it'd been like that for a few weeks now which you supposed was good but something wasn't sitting right with you. The streets were almost too calm...

( * . • 〰️➿〰️ • . * )

"Why d'ya have to pick such a shitty location?!" Katsuki hissed, narrowing his eyes to slits as he flapped one arm over your shoulder.

"Would you quit being such an ass" you huffed "we came to the bar because it's easier for everyone to get here."

"Tsk..fucking dumb....shitty bitch" he mumbled inaudibly

"Look spike. Either you chill or I'll sleep at my place tonight" you sighed

"Wha-?" His brows began to furrow

You just giggled and winked at him causing his cheeks to tint a pinkish colour.

Before long everyone had turned up and you were all sitting at a giant oval table together with drinks scattered across the wood.

"Another round?!" Mina yelled standing up a bit

"Hell yeah!!" Sero shouted with Eijiro just grinning toothily as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's hips.