Chapter 11: Forgotten Aquatintance

*A/N: I am not - I repeat AM NOT spell checking this, because I'm lazy. I apologise for any grammatical errors 🥰

~Levvina💕

YOUR POV:

"Hey (Y/-) what the hell happened to your hand?!" Hunter yelled as you walked into psyche.

"Leave me alone" you spat monotonously as you walked past him

"(N/N)?..."

You went up to your apartment and tried to pull out the glass from your hand but your dominant hand was the one damaged so it was harder than you expected.

Swearing under your breath, you threw your tweezers to the ground in frustration.

"(Y/N), what happened?" You heard Hunter as he walked through the door you had accidentally left open.

"I said leave me alone. I'm not in a very good mood" you hissed turning your head so that he couldn't see your bloodshot eyes.

"Lemme have a look" he hummed affectionately "Tsk...ooh that must've hurt" he bent down and picked up your tweezers, carefully plucking out each shard of glass that was embedded in your skin.

He pulled you over to the sink, where you sat on the side, and ran some lukewarm water over your hand to wash away the blood, then patted it down with a towel and bandaged it up.

"So, are you gonna tell me what happened?"

"Nothing happened."

"Then why were you crying?" He spoke with a blank expression

"My hand hurt"

"Don't bullshit me (Y/N), I've seen you cry less about breaking your leg"

"I'm on my period"

"Wow! I didn't know you could get that twice a month?!" He exclaimed clasping his hands on either side of his face in fake surprise.

"Look, I don't wanna talk about it" you huffed casting your gaze to the side.

"Was it Bakugou?" He questioned furrowing his brows

Your body stiffened as you heard his name

"No" you choked out biting your tongue to try to hold back your tears.

His expression turned dark as he pulled you into a compassionate hug

"What the hell did that asshole do?" He asked sternly

You tried your best not to break down but it was one of those things when someone asking about the situation was enough to make your facade crumble.

He rubbed your back and softly ran his hand over the back of your head to calm you down as you vibrated against him.

"He-he said he didn't do it"

"Do what?"

"He said he didn't but I found her shit all over his apartment" you sniffled

"Her?"

"Fucking Celeste!"

"Who the fuck is she?"

"His old fuck buddy" you sighed, using the palms of your hands to wipe away your tears

"Wait- Bakugou cheated on you?!"

"Well I found her bra in his sofa and her underwear under his bed"

"Oh shit..." he mumbled staring at you sympathetically