Chapter 10: Fucking Slut

*The previous night*

CELESTE'S POV:

"I can't believe that's the girl he's so in love with." I mumbled strutting down the sidewalk.

'It's been a while since they left, maybe they're out of the bar now'

slowly walking into the busy establishment I looked around to see katsuki alone? And very drunk.

"Hey there big boy" I winked seductively as I wandered to the seat next to him.

"Fuck. Off."

"Oh come on katsuki"

"Do not call me that. We're not friends."

"Mhmm~" I hummed melodically as my finger traced up his arm.

With a quick movement he grasped ahold of my arm and tore it off his skin. "I don't care who the fuck you think you are but I promise you, if you touch me again I will personally disintegrate you" he hissed with those sexy crimson eyes narrowing at me.

"What's her name?" I mumbled pulling my hand back in defeat

"None of your fucking business" he spat in return

'I don't get it! I'm much prettier than that ugly wench and I KNOW I'm far more...fulfilling in the sheets. So why? Why is he choosing her over me?!'

"C'mon." I groaned

"What?." He growled

"I'm gonna drive you home" I sighed

"Like hell you are?!" He bowled slamming his hands on the counter as he pushed himself to stand, wobbling a bit.

"Ka-Bakugou, you can barely stand, let alone drive. I'll drive you home then get a cab back to my place"

"Tsk. Fucking fine. But after tonight, I don't ever wanna hear from you again, got that?!"

"Whatever you say"

I stood and lifted his arm over my shoulder before helping him to his car. The journey was quick and silent, I was pretty sure that he'd fall asleep before we got to his apartment but he managed to stay awake, just barely.

"Here, I'll help you get in to bed- I mean that innocently of course, unless you wanna do something"

"Shhh you're too loud. The only thing I want right now is (Y/N)..." his husky voice trailed off as he fell asleep in his bed.

The mention of her name made my blood boil.

'(Y/N) this and (Y/N) that! Jesus fucking christ! Do you know what, I'm just gonna leave a few presents for one of them to find..'

I tilted my head to make sure he was still sleeping before sliding my panties down from under my dress and off my legs and tucking them between the pillows cushioning the sofa. Then I skilfully unhooked my bra (without taking off my dress) and threw it underneath his bed.

"Hmm...it's not enough..." I whispered furrowing my brows and tapping my index finger on my chin as I thought.

"Ahah!" I whisper shouted as I walked over to his wardrobe and sprayed the insides of his favourite hoodies with my signature perfume.

'Perfect. If he doesn't want me, I'll just have to make sure that she definitely doesn't want him'

I let out a slight chuckle as I exited his apartment. "Oh how I do love the sweet sensation of revenge..."

YOUR POV:

"17 missed calls...ughhhhhhhhh I don't wanna deal with this right now, but..who was she?"