Chapter 30: His name...

A/N: helloooooooo humans 🙃 guess who's a little past her self-set deadline againnnnnn?

Levvina missing weekly deadline 🤝 Wasting her past week binging food wars and Cannon Busters

Well, hopefully this excuse is plausible and you enjoy this chapter, even if it is a few days late and most definitely has not been spell checked 🥰

~Levvina 💕

YOUR POV:

You'd been at the hospital for the past four hours. The nurses needed to do a full examination on both you and the baby and it was taking FOREVER.

Everyone else was still dealing with the aftermath from the fight. They'd managed to capture all of the main members of the league and as such the heroes needed to escort them to where they'd be held until they moved to the facility they'd be imprisoned in.

You hadn't stopped crying since you'd arrived. You were in so much pain. Hunter was dead, he died protecting you and your baby.

*swoosh*

The doors to the room you were in flapped open and in came your fiancé, still in his uniform.

"Ka-"

You were cut off by him wrapping his arms around you protectively.

"(Y/N) I'm so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have let them take you. I should've found you sooner. I-"

You pulled back from his embrace and cupped his cheeks in your palms, wiping his cheeks with your thumbs.

"It's alright okay? You didn't do anything wrong and I knew you'd find me" you pecked him on the lips.

"Come here" he whispered, pulling you back into his chest. "I heard about f-Hunter..he-"

"He saved us"

"I owe that fucker"

"Heh-yeah you do" you chuckled lightly through your tears "Katsu I'm-...I'm gonna miss him so much- I do miss him so much"

"I know dork, I know" he hummed as he rubbed your back.

"And he's gone forever" you squeezed your eyes shut and balled the back of his costume in your fists as you shook against him.

"Listen. It's gonna be okay (Y/N)" he muttered lifting your chin to face him. "It won't ever go away but trust me, it'll get easier to live with."

"How do you know that spike?"

"I thought you were dead for six years dumbass, you forget about that already?"

"Oh yeah..I just- he's never coming back" you buried yourself head deeper into him as he comforted you.

"Sorry to interrupt but we've completed the check up of your baby, we'll be bringing him in shortly"

"Okay, thank you miss" you smiled, lifting your forearm to wipe away your tears.

After the nurse had left the room katsuki insisted on laying in the hospital bed with you which you were gonna ask him to do regardless. It was pretty obvious how much he missed you and his company was like the light in the hellstorm that the last month of your life had been.

When she returned, the nurse held a sleeping baby in her arms and carefully passed him over to you.

"He's so little" Katsuki whispered