Chapter 21: Tonight

*A/N: hey readers, just imagine me sitting in my bed and sipping imaginary tea whilst you read this because heh, life is fun 🙃*

~Levvina💕

YOUR POV:

"UGH!" You groaned

"I'm so bored!"

"......"

You were now all alone at your apartment. Katsuki went to go 'take care of some things' whatever the hell that meant. And you were laying sprawled out across your floor staring up at your ceiling.

"I feel so nauseous...AAAAAAGHHHHHHH! WHY DID I DRINK YESTERDAY?!"

Since katsuki left, you had thrown up a grand total of seven times. Usually, no matter how much you drank, you wouldn't feel any after effects other than thirst and fatigue. Today however, your body was being put through the works.

'It's almost 22:40. Why do I still feel like such trash?!'

You flipped over so that you were on your stomach and glanced over at your phone which was resting beside you.

'I wonder what Katsuki's doing? Will he still be busy?'

You scrunched your nose up as you contemplated wether or not he'd pick up.

"Might as-well give him a call"

*ring**ring*

*ring**ring*

*ring**ri-*

"Hey babe, you still busy"

"Yeah I'm doing something right now dork. But I'll give you a call when I'm done"

"Okay, bye"

*beep**beep**beep*

'The fuck? That was rude. The asshole didn't even say goodbye >~<'

*sigh*

"I mean, I could always just try to sleep it off..."

You climbed off your floor and made yourself comfy on your bed. At first you thought you'd fall asleep straight away... then ten minutes went by of listening to your empty breaths. The ten turned into twenty and the twenty soon turned into forty. Before you knew it, it was midnight and you had resorted to online sleep hypnosis videos.

Another twenty minutes of listening to the woman on your phone talk and you were finally feeling yourself fall asleep.

.....you were almost fully out of it when...

*RING!**RING!!*

*RING!!**RING!!!*

"AAAAAGHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL I WAS ALMOST ALSEEP?!"

You snatched your phone from your bedside table without even checking it and hit answer.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" you snarled

"The fucks your problem?!"

'Katsuki?'

"Fuck you katsuki. You know how long I've been trying to go to sleep? And the SECOND I start to drift off you wake me up!(¡-¡)"

"Jheeze you're such a fucking drama queen" he sighed

"What did you want anyway porcupine"

"How many times do I gotta tell you not to fucking call me that"

"Well babe it's been a few years I doubt the nicknames going anywhere soon" you yawned

"Tsk. Anyways we're going out for dinner tomorrow so dress nice"