Chapter 3: Morons

YOUR POV:

As you walked into the room all you could hear was shouting.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU THINK YOUR TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH BY LYING, BUT I ASSURE YOU ILL NEVER BE WORKING WITH YOU!!" Mina yelled standing chest-to-chest with Hunter who looked reasonably fearful.

After the door clicked shut everyone's heads snapped to face your direction, they all looked so different, but similar at the same time. They turned to you holding angry expressions on their faces.

"So you're Tenshi...correct?" Momo hissed

"Did you honestly think that you could steal the hero name of our dead childhood friend and pretend to be her?!" Ura bellowed stomping towards you with tears in her eyes

"Yeah that's seriously fucked!" Hagakure spat as her costume hovered closer

"Take off your mask." Tsu commanded

"Wh-"

"We're not asking" Jiro interrupted you

"Jesus Christ would you just let me explain?!" You yelled with an irk mark popping off your forehead

They all froze and stared at you in disbelief.

"Explain...EXPLAIN?!" Mina screamed "YOU SUMMON US HERE, FUCK ABOUT WITH THE NAME OF OUR DEAD FRIEND AND WHEN WE CALL YOU OUT ON IT YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN?!"

"IM NOT DEAD!!!" You yelled tearing off your hood and visor so that your friends could see your face. As you looked up to them with glossy eyes, each and every one of them froze, they all appeared as if they had seen a ghost.

Ura was the first to speak "(Y/N)? Is it really-"

"So you look like (Y/N), there are plenty of people with transformation quirks" Momo interjected looking at you doubtfully with her arms crossed.

"Well how should I prove it to you? Huh? My quirk?" You spat irritatedly with your eyes glowing blue

"Doesn't prove anything. People can copy quirks" Jiro huffed

"Okay, what d'ya wanna know? Ask me something only I, (Y/N) would know"

"Okay cool, what did you score on the entrance exams?" Momo huffed

"I didn't take them I came to UA late."

"Who was our home room teacher?"

"Mr Aizawa."

"What did you do in the first hero training exercise?"

"..I kissed Katsuki Bakugou"

"What the shit?!" Mina jumped "okay, okay, if you get these next three I'll believe you really did come back from the dead...first of all, what is the name of a guy you went on a date with once, when did you meet him and where did you go?"

"His name was Axel?.. yeah, Axel Konomaji, I bumped into him outside school first, then we saw him at a doughnut shop and he asked me out and you and Ura made me go because we thought Bakugou didn't like me and we went on his bike to a Thai restaurant"

At that point you looked forward and noticed each and every one of them struggling to fight back the tears

"..."

"....."

".........."

"(Y/N) YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" Mina cried as she jumped onto you engulfing you in a hug. The others wasted no time to join and shortly you were all a bundle of sobbing females, it reminded you a lot of your days at UA high school.