Chapter 26: Its Time

A/N: hey humans, I'm writing Katsuki a little ooc today so I apologise if it's a bit of a meh read 🙁 ALSO!! I did not proof read this so Sozzles if there's any errors 😣🙏🏽

~Levvina 💕

KATSUKI'S POV:

It was late, around midnight. (Y/N) was fast asleep next to me breathing peacefully but I just couldn't bring myself to do the same.

"Fuck sake.." I huffed quietly, sliding out of the covers.

I stretched my arms over my head before walking out of the bedroom and over to the living room, picking up the remote and switching on the TV.

"Hello and welcome to late night tea with me, your host Cindy Tee and tonight's special guest, my friend Liberty Walker"

'The fuck is this? A talk show?'

"Hello Cindy, great to finally be on the show" a short auburn headed woman smiled at the tall brunette who was running the show.

"It's about time I dragged you up here huh?" Cindy chuckled before turning to the audience "now you're probably wondering what today's tea time topic is, well, unless you've been living under a rock, you'd know that the #2 pro hero Ground Zero and Pro hero Tenshi have recently been exposed to be expecting!"

The audience started to sound more excited as the woman spoke.

'I shouldn't watch this shit' I thought to myself, my hand reaching for the remote.

"Now I for one have a lot to say about this whole ordeal, how about you Liberty?"

My hand froze, I couldn't turn it off. I wanted to hear what those brain-dead extras were gonna say.

"Well Cindy, you people out there who watch my channel, y'all know I STAN for Ground Zero, like if he were not in whatever relationship he's in and I were to meet him.."

'Fat chance'

"-but, this Tenshi woman, she's what? #8 right?"

"Actually she's been rising up the levels ever since she first arrived in Japan so I think now she's at #4"

"Even better, but here's my problem. She's so young, only in her mid twenties if I'm not mistaken, this child might ruin her career"

"That is true. She's definitely loose her standing among the other pro's"

"And we cant forget Mr 'I'll kill you all', as I said previously, I'm a huge fan of his work so I've seen him in action a few times and if you ask me, I genuinely fear for this child's safety"

I felt a small twang in my chest

"What's gonna happen when the kid wakes him up at night with his crying? Bang, crash, death" the audience started laughing

'What..?'

"I get where you're coming from, I know he's a tad violent but I'm sure he wouldn't kill his own kid" Cindy laughed

"Wouldn't surprise me, I mean, he just doesn't...seem like the fatherly type, ya know?"

'Not the fatherly type..'

A ringing sound came from the TV

"Ahh, I see we have a caller, hello, you're now speaking live on late night tea"

"Hello?"

'Shitty hair?'

"We can hear you dear"