Chapter 25: A feeling of satisfaction

A/N: I'm publishing this a bit early just because I wrote this a few days ago literally straight after I published the last and I tried to wait a week to share it but have no self control 🙂

~Levvina 💕

YOUR POV:

It was two in the afternoon and both you and katsuki had been up until the early hours of the morning watching movies so it wasn't surprising that you were still asleep

You were awoken by the buzzing of your phone as multiple texts notifications flooded your lock screen.

"Turn that shit off" katsuki mumbled, half asleep

"You do it" you groaned back

"It's your fucking phone you moron"

"Ughhhh.." you lifted your arm, slamming your hand up and down until eventually you felt the familiar shape of your phone. Without looking you pressed the button on the side to turn off the ringer and turned to go back to sleep.

"What was it anyways" Katsuki yawned lazily

"Fuck knows..let's just-" *yawn* "find out in the morning"

He nudged your shoulder with his forehead "it is morning dumbass"

"I meant later morning"

Even with the sound and ringer off, your phone screen continuously flashed as you received more notifications and katsuki's was doing the same.

"Just check it would ya?"

"Okie dokie, lemme just gather enough energy to function"

With a frown on your face, you forced your eyes open and turned on your phone.

...

.....

•     •     •    •

"KATSUKIIIIIIII!!!!!!"

"What?!" He shot up out of bed, suddenly alert by the sound of your voice

You turned to face him, looking like you were gonna cry.

"What happened?!" He asked concernedly, propping himself up with one arm and tucking a strand of hair behind your ear with the other as he blinked away the tired he felt

"Look.."

You held the phone out so he could see it and his eyes widened in shock. The expression on his face soon shifted to one of anger as small explosions erupted from his hands, tainting the pale colour of your bedsheets.

"What the fuck" he growled snatching the phone from you.

It was everywhere. On every tabloid.

'Pro hero Tenshi! Heavily pregnant with ground Zero's baby!!' Along with an image of you through your doorway, greeting Mina and Tsu, bump fully visible.

You felt a warmth around you as Katsuki wrapped you in his arms, resting his chin on your head.

"It's alright baby just ignore it"

"H-how do we ignore it katsuki" you stuttered shakily. "It's everywhere. This is the one thing I wanted for us to have, w-without all of them and their opinions a-and I-"

"Shhhhh, I know" he interrupted you. You knew he was distressed too, you could feel him clenching his jaw in frustration.

As much as he acts like nothing anyone says matters, you knew that what the public thought about him, all the horrible things they say about his attitude, how he doesn't deserve to be #2, how he seems more villainous that heroic. It gets to him.