Chapter 2: I can do this..

YOUR POV:

You were stuck. Strapped to a chair, bound by a sticky tar-like substance sitting in a grey room surrounded by an eerie silence. You tried to shake off your bonds but to no avail, as you suspected, your quirk wasn't working either. Suddenly you heard a voice in your head, it was oddly familiar...

"Hey babe"

'Babe?' You thought questioningly

The voice multiplied, each overlapping and saying something different.

"This is the perfect opportunity to be rid of your needy ass"

"I've just been thinking of ways to dump you"

"your freak ass is too fucking unstable"

"I can be with her and you're out of the picture for good."

"Toga"

"you're just not that loveable"

"you're the only one dumb enough to believe me."

"I wanted to see if I could make you love me, and I was right"

After a while you were sure you were going crazy, just then a new voice rose over the rest

"I hate you Katsuki..."

*end of dream*

Your body thrusted upwards as you peeled open your eyes.

"Just a dream huh?..." you yawned before rubbing the sleep off your eyes with your forearm.

*ringgggggggg**ringggggggg* your morning alarm went off.

"Oh for fuck sake" you huffed exasperatedly "I could've used that extra minute"

You sluggishly flung your sheets off and headed to your walk in wardrobe. It was the ninth day since you'd arrived back in Japan and you were ecstatic to go on a patrol.

"Hey Siri..." you yelled pulling out your hero suit.

"What would you like?..." your phone responded

"Open sound surf and play STUPID by Ashnikko"

*song at top~ listen if you like*

"I know you think about me in the shower, porn hub in your browser, phantasise about the pussy power!" You sang (screamed is more accurate) along to the song as you played around, stopping to gaze at your simplistic hero costume.

It had changed quite a bit since your UA days. The fabric was made with a strong metal alloy weaved through it and had shock absorption properties.

The costume was a pretty simplistic design with a devil-pieked hood and a dark colour pallet to aid you in undercover stealth work. You had blue energy pellets located on your belt and choker that provided you with sudden bursts of energy to fuel your quirk and a tinted visor which enhanced your energy vision. Your boots had sound absorption pads underneath the soles and two daggers pocketed on the sides incase your quirk ever failed you.