Chapter 8: Eventful

A/N: heyyyyyyy readersssssss!!! Just a warning for any errors, as usual I'm too tired to look over and edit properly, please overlook any mistakes 😣🙏🏽

~Levvina💕

KATSUKI'S POV:

My hands. They won't stop fucking sweating! I know that's a part of my quirk but this?! This is just fucking ridiculous!

I swallowed a large gulp of saliva as I followed behind fuckface, I don't think I'd ever been so anxious in my life, FUCK! I never get anxious.

We just walked into the building after he complained to me about how long it took me to get here because he felt guilty for keeping secrets from (Y/N). I didn't fucking care. His guilts none of my fucking concern.

We entered the elevator and he used a key to unlock the access for one of the top floors (which I assumed is one of their apartments)

"Okay. I'm going to go in first DO NOT come in until I tell you too" he spat

"Whatever fuckface" I mumbled as I watched him turn and walk further into the apartment.

"Yo H! What took you so long?!" I could hear (Y/N) groan

"Uh. I-uh...have someon-thing to show you"

"O...kay" she mumbled confusedly

'Shit. I forgot what I was gonna say-how I was gonna say it. FUCK! what if she just leaves?!'

"You need to promise not to freak out okay?" His voice was getting nearer

"What is it Hunter?!" She snapped, the suspense clearly beginning to agitate her.

"Okay. Just remember that you love me" his voice rose in pitch a little bit.

"..."

"Alright, come in"

I couldn't move. Why was I so scared. What if she just rejects me? If she doesn't believe me?

'JUST FUCKING WALK DAMNIT!!!'

After a few moments, one foot finally found its way in front of the other and I walked around to where the two of them were. When she saw me she dropped the glass that was in her hand.

"the fuck is he doing here?" She hissed, glaring daggers at me.

"Just calm down a sec, hear us out" Hunter cooed taking a step towards her.

YOUR POV:

"Calm down?..CALM DOWN?! Did you really just bring the one human I despise above all others here and tell me to fucking calm down?!!!"

You were becoming visually distressed.

'How could he?...he knows how I feel about that asshole (¡.¡)'

"(Y/N)-I" Bakugou spoke

"NO. You do not get to speak to me after all the shit you've put me through!" I shouted in a fit of rage.

"You've got it all wrong (Y/N)!" He yelled back

"What?! The part where you lied to me?! Where you cheated?!! Left me to fucking die?!!!! And then after all these years the first fucking thing you do when you see me is attack me!! Tell me Bakugou! What the fuck do I have wrong?!"

'Don't cry. Don't cry (Y/N). WE ARE NOT GONNA LET HIM SEE US CRY!!!'

"I'm sorry I burned you at the party. It was an accident" he spoke relatively calmly