Chapter 17: Yeah, yeah

KATSUKI'S POV:

I was at work, it's been around a month since (Y/N) recovered from her fever. The doctor said it'd take three to four weeks for her condition to improve but just two weeks later and that dumbass was better. I swear, that girl is actually just a freak of nature.

The two of us practically live together now. Either I go to hers or she stays at mine in the evenings. It's mostly her at my place though so she might as well just live here, she has her own keys and shit so it's not a problem if I'm a bit late back.

My shift was over for today and I was on my way home but something was gnawing at my mind...something I needed to do. Soon.

YOUR POV:

"Ugh, I'm so bored!" You moaned agitatedly leaning back into your chair.

"Just shut up. We'll be done soon!" Abdul smirked as we drank some hazelnut hot chocolate in the cereal killer café.

"Can't you just tell me?!!!!"

"Fine, fine! Look" he lifted his hand to show you a picture of Jiro....OUT ON A DATE?!

"FUCK YEAH!!!! FINALLY!" You remember that you were in a café and quickly proceeded to shut the fuck up.

"I can't see his face properly though, did you get a good look?"

"Not really, but hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more of him"

"Yeah, hopefully" you sighed "that girl deserves a good man"

"What about you (Y/N)?"

"Hmm?"

"How's things going with your man beast"

"We're actually great" you grinned cheesily "he's working right now but I'm gonna go see him later"

"I honestly still can't understand how you managed to tame that creature but you did a great job" he chuckled

"He's just a big cuddly baby" you grinned goofily as you wrapped your arms around yourself.

"Whatever you say" he mumbled with a chocolate moustache coating his upper lip. "You taking on any interns this year!"

"Yeah, I got two from UA. Not sure when though"

"Should be soon, maybe next week or something?" He shrugged

"What're their quirks"

"There's a kid who's quirk is wolf and another who's able to manipulate water"

"Oooooh sounds interesting, the internship runs for two weeks now right? don't forget to tell me how it all goes" he winked

The two of you finished your hot chocolates and left the café, going your separate ways.

Getting to Katsuki's was relatively fast. There was no traffic and so the roads were clear.

"KATSU! IM HOME!" You yelled as you entered his apartment.

You didn't get a response but you could hear that the TV was on, so you were sure he was home.

"What ya up to babe?" You hummed walking into the room where he was standing, resting his arms on the back of the sofa, and wrapped your arms around his back.

"Nothin. How was your day dork?" He smiled turning around and returning the hug.

"A bit boring" you frowned "but I met Abdul after work so it wasn't too bad"