Chapter 7: I Wanna Talk

YOUR POV:

It's weird, for the past couple of days Hunters been acting really weird. He went out the day after Abduls party and since he's come back it's almost like he's been hiding something.

'God, sometimes I wish I could read his thoughts for once...'

"HUNTERRRRR~" you sang lifting your hand to your communicator.

You were out on a mission, apparently there had been a mass increase of criminal activity in the south side of Tokyo, so you were there to investigate.

"Shhhh! You're supposed to be undercover you dimwit!" His voice buzzed in your ear.

"Relaxxxxx, I'm using my quirk to manipulate the sound waves so that only u can hear me." You hummed as you skipped across a rooftop of an old apartment building.

It was late, around 1:40 in the morning so, unsurprisingly, you blended in with the dark shades of the city. Staring down you saw a van with a strange symbol on the side going into what you thought to be an abandoned warehouse.

*A/N: This is the symbol☝🏽☝🏽*

"Yo, H. See if you can identify that symbol" you whispered as the cursor on the right-eyed side of your visor zoomed into it.

*A/N: kind of like how Iron mans helmet works*

"Uhhh... nothing..."

"Nothing? Like, not even a company or car dealership?"

"Nah, I'll save a sample of the image into our data bass for now and see if I can find anything later. It's probably just nothing, but I think you should go check it out in case."

"Sure thing" you mumbled as you jumped off the roof, using your quirk to ensure a safe and soundless landing.

You lifted your arm and created a blue stairway that reached to an open window at the top corner of the building. Slowly, you climbed up, each step disappearing as you stood onto the next.

After reaching the top you peered into the window to see...

"A meeting?"

"What do you mean a meeting?" Hunter snapped

"Here, look" you hissed as you clicked a small button on the side of your visor to share your visual feed with him.

"Can you get any closer?"

"Well duh? I was about to do that moron!"