Chapter 19: Never Going To Leave You

*WARNING: This chapter is quite a bit longer than usual. Instead of the normal 3000 words I strive to write, I may or may not have overdid it a bit with 4000.
Anyways, enjoy 😘*

~Levvina💕

YOUR POV:

You'd finished getting ready to go and meet the interns and you had a bulk of paperwork for them to sort through before it was time to go to the meeting.

Hunter called you a bitch for dumping your work on them but to be honest you'd been pretty relaxed with them up till this point and in your professional opinion, they needed to experience the shitty side of heroing. Paperwork.

"Morning brats" you smirked smugly as you walked up to the two of them with two stacks of paper trailing behind you on thin blue platforms.

You watched their expressions crumble as they noticed the work.

"But I thought Aizawa gave us the all clear to go with you today" Mizuki frowned defeatedly.

"Oh? He did" you beamed

"R-Really?!" Both her and Ryuu shouted simultaneously.

"Yeah" you chuckled "I just want you guys to do this paperwork for me first."

"Sure thing boss!" They saluted playfully and each grabbed a stack of paper to the desks you'd assigned them.

The kids were such hard workers it astounded you, they finished the paperwork 20 minutes before you expected them to so you took them on an early patrol.

*an hour into the patrol*

"So miss Tenshi, how was your evening?" Ryuu hummed sweetly

"Mine? It was -uhhh..interesting!"

"How comes" Mizuki yawned

"That is none of your business" you winked "also, Ryuu, I know you're my intern but remember, I told ya to stop being so formal"

"S-Sorry miss (L/N)!"

You chuckled at his nervousness

"Come on then, we've been out here for a while so we might as well head back now"

It didn't take long for you to reach the agency and you still had some time to kill before the meeting was to start.

"Okay brats any of you thirsty?"

They both nodded

"Cool, we have about half an hour until we need to leave and I've got nothing for you to do so you can either come up and I'll make shakes or you guys can wait in the lobby"

"We'll come up" Mizuki smiled

In your apartment you told the interns to go sit at the sofa while you made protein shakes for the three of you, completely oblivious to the figure coming up behind you.

"Okay brats come get your sha-mphhh?!"

You were this close to activating your quirk when your nostrils were filled with the intoxicating scent of caramel and vanilla.

You licked the inside of the hand which was slapped over your mouth.

"Ewww! Gross!"

"Miss Tenshi are you alri-!....ght" the two interns walked into the room to see you shouting at a topless Katsuki.

"What the fuck asshole?! You scared the living shit outta me!" You screamed, completely ignoring the interns' presence

"It's your fault for being so damn oblivious" he spoke with a shit eating grin on his face.