Chapter 32: Petty Bastard

⚠️ warning ⚠️ This chapters quite lengthy, not my fault I just got a bit carried away. Also I feel like this kinda goes without saying by now but no. I am not spell checking╹◡╹)

YOUR POV:

Friday couldn't come soon enough. Katsuki was at work pretty much the whole week, even staying overnight on some days and the times that he did come home he was so exhausted that you barely even said hello before he'd passed out on the bed.

It was now Thursday evening and true to form, Katsuki had left earlier that day at around 5am. You weren't sure if or when exactly he was coming home but you spent your day cleaning the house with Hunter trailing behind you on his hands and knees so that at least when he did return, Katsuki could relax in a clean house as opposed to the messy one he'd left behind.

On top of work and looking after hunter, you'd been spending your spare time working out at home, trying to get back into shape and boy was it working.

At this point your body was finally on its way to getting back to how it did before your pregnancy, breast feeding Hunter really helped with your weight loss.

The only difference was that now your stamina was not what it once was which you kinda understood you'd have to build it back up again.

As you got in better shape, your quirk strengthened as well which made watching your baby a heck of a lot easier.

Right now you'd just finished cleaning the last room of the house and Hunter had fallen asleep on a large pillow which made sense considering it was his nap time.

"Man I'm beat" you yawned as you carefully picked him up, carrying him lightly to the bed.

"Do you think daddy's coming back tonight baby?" You whispered as you stroked the side of Hunter's face

You chuckled softly to yourself as you laid down beside him.

"Yeah, me neither..."

Not long after, you'd fallen asleep.

-

-

-

*enter dreamland*

"Where am I?"

You looked around yourself but nothing seemed familiar. You were sitting under the starlight at the peak of some sort of mountain.

Although you were alone and wearing only a hoodie and some shorts, you were filled with a feeling of warmth.

"Hello?! Anyone else up here?!?"

Your voice echoed throughout the deep sky.

After a while of waiting you decided to stand and walk off the edge of the peak. For some reason you did not fear the fall, rather, you were expecting something to catch you...

..And you were right. As you placed your foot out a small pink star appeared beneath your it and acted to stop you from falling. The same thing happened with the next foot you put forward however each time the colour of the star was different.

Soon you were skipping cheerfully across the night sky until you saw two beautiful stars before you. One was small and energetic, the other large with a dominant aura.

As if drawn by some invisible force, your body moved towards the stars. Gliding closer until their light touched your skin and you closed your eyes.

When you opened them you were back on the mountain peak, still sat under the vast starry sky however, when you tilted your head to the left you noticed you were being held closely by someone whose chest was pressed gently against your back and there was a small child in your arms nuzzling into your chest.