Chapter 15: Fucking Dumbass

A/N:

Heyyyy guyssssss! I know I only posted a new chapter a few days ago but I went to watch the My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising movie yesterday and let me just say, it was a fucking MASTERPIECE!😤 Katsuki got so much screen time I almost cried 🥺💕.

Anyways, I was obviously feeling inspired so I thought I might as well post early...P.S. the 'New Character' I mentioned before is just a cameo of one of my friends, Sozzles if I excited anyone😂.

~Levvina💕

YOUR POV:

It's been about a month since you and katsuki got back together and you were at an ice skating rink.

"You do know what you're doing right?" He stared at you amusedly as you struggled to maintain your balance on the ice, gripping desperately into the railing beside you.

"Of course I do!" You snapped in frustration as you finally stood up properly

"Alright, if you're such a pro? wanna race?" He smirked

"Uh..."

"What? Not sure you can handle it?" He leaned forwards so his face was invading your personal space.

"Hmphh!" You snapped your head to the side as you puffed out your cheeks

"Tsk. Just come here" he sighed, a slight smile playing at his lips.

"..okay?..."

You lightly pushed off the railing, wobbling towards your boyfriend with your arms stretched out in front of you.

"See? You're fine"

"Yeah! I'm not flat out on my ass!" You grinned

Your brief moment of victory was short lived as you felt your foot begin to slip.

"Ka-KATSUKIIIIII!!!!!!!" You wailed as you slipped on the ice. You looked like a tap dancing penguin as you battled against gravity

The ash blonde just stood there laughing maniacally as you embarrassed yourself

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE ASSHOLE! HELP ME!!!" You shrieked as you fell forwards.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU DAMN EXTRA?!" He howled as you crashed into him, pushing the two of you down into the ice.

"Owww..." you groaned as you rubbed your head, unable to stand.

"Tsk. You really are a fucking dumbass you know that?!"

"Sorry" you chuckled.

"Here" you looked up as he got back onto his feet, extending an arm out to help you up.

"I dunno... I think I like the railing more.." you mumbled hiding your face in the neck of your coat.

"Come on dork" he sighed "I won't drop ya, okay?"

"Promise?"

"Promise" he smiled pulling you up.

After around an hour and a half of clutching onto your boyfriends arm you were finally starting to get the hang of ice skating.

"Okay, I'm gonna try skate on my own for a sec"

"Whatever"

You were sure you saw him frown for at least a moment when you let go of him.

Left, Right, Left, Right. You were gliding across the ice as gracefully as you could, eyes alive with child-like wonder. You turned your head to see katsuki skating behind you with his hands shoved deep into his pockets.