1.

not edited!
Icelyn
In these twelve years i've been pregnant five times. I caught all of the pregnancy very early luckily, but this one I didn't. I didn't wanna be with this man anymore I wanted and needed the only person in the world I have ever loved, Janet. Me and Janet's relationship was great even though we were divorced so I could go to her with anything, so last night that's just what I did. I didn't plan on sleeping with her it just sorta happened and i'm glad it did.

I had left Janet's house and just sat in the car debating on what I wanted to do. Seven and Syx were with Toni, so if I went home my ass would be beat. I closed my eyes for a minute and there was a knock at my window. I looked up to see Janet. I unlocked the door and she got in.

"I don't care. Twelve years ago I let the love of my life walk out on me. I won't be dumb enough to let you leave again regardless if you are pregnant. We have a family already so this baby would just be another addition with more love than it would have if you went back to that man. We are going to go to your house get all of your things and the kids things and we are coming back here. Your mines and will always be mines so let's stop acting like your not." She kissed me and I kissed her back.

"First we need to shower because this ain't cute." I laughed. "I'm down for whatever, show me the way." I know things won't be this easy getting back together especially with the kids being older. "J what about the girls?"

"What about them?" She opened the door to the house and we walked in. "What are you going to tell them when they see me here. I think I should stay with Toni until we know what we're really doing."

"If that's what you really want to do go ahead."

"I think that's for the best." I followed her upstairs to the bathroom. "Uh where are you going? Your showering in the guest bathroom. I tHInk ITs fOr ThE bESt." She shut her bedroom door and I went into the guest bathroom. Thirty minutes later I was out.

"You need some lotion?" I jumped. "Sheesh Janet you can't be doing that, but yes please I would love some lotion and deodorant." I lotioned up in the bathroom while Janet was in the bedroom. "So how far along are you?"

I came out of the bathroom fully clothed. "Three months. Went to the doctors yesterday and they told me." She nodded her head. "You happy?"

"No, not really, but it's whatever. This will be the last one though. Six kids is a little bit too much, plus I need to focus on the ones I have right now." She nodded her head. "What are you a bobble head, cause you keep nodding."

"Haha very funny. I'm just processing everything. We kinda of just jumped head first back into this relationship." My eyes widened a bit. "Yeah a toxic relationship." I mumbled. "Excuse me?" I started to walk towards the steps. "Oh nothing, kiss the girls for me will you."

"Yeah whatever Ice. Call me later?" I was now at the door. "How about we go to dinner tonight with the kids." She seemed hesitant. "Naw I don't think that's a good idea."

"Come on, I haven't seen all my kids in one place in a while since it's your turn. I'll tell Toni to come too if it'll make you feel better."

"It's not even about how I feel. It's to public Icelyn, how about we just have dinner at Toni's." I rolled my eyes. "No, Texas roadhouse tonight at 9 a car will be here for you so be ready, byeee."

Toni
I had Seven and Syx since last night because they were tired of being in that house all day. They are homeschooled so it's really no reason for them to leave if everything that they need is in a house. It was now ten o'clock in the morning and they were still sleep in their rooms. With Seven turning sixteen soon and Syx turning thirteen soon is a lot to handle.