4.

Icelyn
I was never upstairs I stayed in the living room to here their conversation. I wasn't mad that we were never divorced, shit I was happy to know that we are still married. But this doesn't mean that we could just pick things up like everything is the same. I walked back into the kitchen, "So were still married?"

"Oops my bad." Gil stood smiling at me. "Why are you smiling? Because you thought you ruined my fun or ruined a chance of us getting back together. News flash we are still married! And guess what I don't give a damn if she lied to me we've been through worse."

"Whatever Jan call me when you've taken the trash out. There's no way you're taking her back after what she did to you." He left and slammed the front door on his way out.

"So your really not mad?"

"I couldn't be mad at you, i've done way worse. I'm just glad you're willing to work things out and be a family again."

"We should um talk about that, get things out of the way so we can move on." I nodded my head in agreement. "I'll start. I admit I have a thing for just running away in an attempt to make things better but in reality I make things worse. When I ran away I was scared but that's no excuse because we were well are married. I should've stayed and worked things out before I just left not realizing that's while doing that I was hurting you and our kids. I was young and dumb, but trust and believe your dealing with a woman now Janet. I would appreciate if you gave me one last chance." Janet was crying and not the teary cry a ugly cry that made me cringe.

"Yes.. yes we can try one more time. I love you too much to just let you leave me. We've both made mistakes that's what makes us human, but the fact that we are still going makes us stronger. I love you Icelyn Michelle Carter- Jackson."

"I love you too." We hugged for the longest time and when we pulled away I got this feeling of relief and it felt like a breath of fresh air. "Now not to ruin the mood or anything but did you have anything orange today?"

"Yeah I did." I moved away from her. "Well please move your making me very sick."

Toni
I had the kids all night and let me tell you from the healing and screaming between all the girls and Seven to the loud phone calls in the middle of the night I am officially an alcoholic. They were all sleep now and it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon I wouldn't dare wake them up until they wanted to wake up.

"Babe I told you I ain't talking to that girl, she's just a friend I promise. I only have eyes for you." Seven was on the phone with Imani a sweet girl and a smart one, wonder what's she doing with Seven.

"Ard whatever Imani." He hung you the phone and sat on the counter. "Girl problems?"

"Yeah she's tripping, thinking i'm cheating. Those friends of her's putting that in her head. She'll see though imma do something real nice for her."

"That's great as long as you don't bring no babies home have fun." He hopped down laughed and walked into the living room. "Haha hell i'm serious." My phone rang and it was Trina.

"Hey Toni turn on the news."

"Why?"

"JUST TURN IT ON."

"Seven turn on the news." I walked into the living room and I dropped the phone. "Already ahead of you G."

"Oh shit."