26.

Caché
I haven't spoke to Icelyn since she disappeared before the funeral. She came to me and Kevin's house with Jaliyah and explained everything from first meeting DeAndre up until now. I thought I could cheer her up by throwing her a baby shower with the help of Janet of course.

"Hey Toni, I was calling to see if you had Janet's number I wanted to plan Icelyn a surprise baby shower."

"Hey Caché, yeah I'll send it to you and keep me in the loop I definitely want to help."

"Of course I will this will be her first and last baby shower I want this to be special."

"Okay well let me know how it goes with Janet, talk to you later." I hung up and went to go make a sandwich while I waited for Toni to send me the phone number. I grabbed my sandwich a water and sat on the couch.

"Hey baby." Kevin came and sat next to me kissing my cheek. "Hey." He grabbed a half of my sandwich and bit it. "What are you about to do?" My phone dinged and it was Toni.

"I'm about to call Janet." He started chocking on the sandwich. "Excuse me? Who?"

"Janet, you know Icelyn's wife."

"You know she don't like you let alone us." I sighed. "I know but I don't know why, I've never done anything to hurt her."

"You forget that time she put you out of her house?"

"No, no she didn't put me out she tried though. She thought I was you know.."

"Fucking her wife." He finished my sentence. "Yeah I guess and I guess she was mad because we had Seven more then they did but that wasn't my fault she was working non stop. Plus Icelyn insisted we took him because you were a food male figure. Well not good enough but you get the point."

"What do you mean not good enough? I'm the best man you'll ever know."

"I know that's why I married you." I leaned over to kiss him. "Mmmm you taste good." I said as I pulled away. "Not as good as you."

"Mhm but you're not that good because he definitely got a girl pregnant and you haven't yet."

"Okay that's different." We laughed and I shook my head at him. "Ard I'm about to call wish me luck." I clicked on the number Toni sent and the phone rang four times before she picked up.

"Hey Janet!" I tried to say enthusiastically. "Umm who is this?"

"It's Caché."

"Oh, what do you want?" She said with an attitude but I didn't let it phase me. "I was calling to ask if you wanted to throw a surprise baby shower for Icelyn with me?"

"Uh yeah sure, but how did you know she was pregnant?"

"I spoke to her before the funeral."

"Mm okay we'll just text me and tell me what you have in mind because she's due in a month maybe earlier. I'll talk to you later though I'm actually shopping for the babies now."

"Okay nice talking-." She hung up before I could finish. "Bitch." I looked at Kevin and smiled. "That went nicer than expected."

"Eh I guess if that's what you want to say to make you feel better about yourself." I pushed him and he fell over. "Shut up your so annoying."

"Yeah, yeah so when is Icelyn going to plan a baby shower for you?" I scrunched up my face. "Whenever you put a baby in me duhhh." He leaned over and kissed my neck.

"That can be arranged." I got up and ran upstairs. "You just making it harder on yourself by running." He said as he ran after me. "But if I run now I won't run later."

"You promise?"