39.

"Momma!"

"We're outback Jaelyn! Come on you're the only one not out here." Icelyn yelled back.

"Ma what you want us to do with these juices?"

"Put them in the cooler so they're nice and cold for my babies." Janet told Jaliyah but when she turned around she changed her mind.

"Actually let Sky or Jayden do it you need to sit down somewhere you look like your about to pop." Jaliyah rolled her eyes and sat down at the table under the umbrella.

"Ma you're the main one telling me I need to walk and do stuff but when I do it's go sit down or you don't need to be lifting anything

"Ma you're the main one telling me I need to walk and do stuff but when I do it's go sit down or you don't need to be lifting anything."

"Jaliyah calm down just have a seat okay." Jaelyn came walking by and tapped Janet.

"Ma the hotdogs are burning." Janet ran over to the grill and yelled at Toni. "Toni your supposed to be working the grill!"

"I told you I don't know how to you didn't want to listen to me."

"No offense TT but hotdogs are the easiest thing to grill you could've figured it out."

"Jaelyn the only thing i'm trying to figure out is what you have on, I can see you ass literally."

"So can my man

"So can my man." Jaelyn said then winked at Toni. "You may be grown but that doesn't mean you can say things like that to me."

"Calm down it was a joke." Jaelyn rolled her eyes and took a seat next to Jaliyah. "Korey baby slow down!" Jaylah said running after her son.

"Hey my sweet baby!" Icelyn said while picking him up.