10.

not edited
Icelyn
To say I was pissed was an understatement. I can't believe she had a whole nigga around my kids playing step daddy. I wouldn't mind it if I would've met him and got to know him but I didn't so i'm pissed. Now you might be saying well your nigga abused you. Well he wasn't dumb so for those six months with the kids he never touched or thought about touching me. But I don't know what this nigga did or didn't do while they were around.

I pulled into the driveway and Toni was right behind me. She jumped out of the car and ran to my car.

"Ice you don't have to go in there. All this stress ain't good I don't need my grandchild here today." I rolled my eyes and pushed her out of my way. "Damn what did the baby give you, super strength?" Toni mumbled as she ran behind me. I opened the door and it was quite too quite so I had to liven things up a bit. I went into the kitchen grabbed a wine glass walked over to the window in the dinning room and threw that bitch at the window.

Not a minute later was Janet running down the steps. "Icelyn what the hell are you doing? How am I supposed to get that shit fixed before the kids come home?"

"I don't give a fuck how you get it fixed I don't live here, but some nigga did."

"What? What are you talking about Icelyn."

"I'm talking about that nigga that got you calling me irritating and that got me fucked up. The one you was getting used to, the one that turned your lil ass out, the one that obviously wasn't fucking you right because I knew something was different when I came back."

"Woah Icelyn stop, your talking to your wife calm down. Don't let that baby mess with your emotions and cause you to say something you don't mean."

"Toni shut up, this wouldn't be happening if you would've kept your mouth closed." Janet focused her attention on Toni. "Yeah she snitched, told on ya dumbass. So who is the bitch."

"He's not a bitch."

"Oh my bad, a bitch ass nigga. What's his name? And if he not a bitch why you with me and not him? So he must've did something."

"Icelyn stop your doing too much."

"No answer my question Janet."

"We broke up."

"Why? He wasn't doing it for you like me? He couldn't put it down for a freak like you?"

"He was but that's not the reason we aren't together."

"So what's the reason Janet? He was beating your ass?" She looked away from me and folded her arms. "So he was beating your ass?Mhmm seems about white."

"How you gon say that when your black nigga was beating your ass, yeah exactly don't talk about shit you know nothing about."

"He wasn't beating my ass in front of my kids JANET."

"Neither was he!"

"Lies. The kids would come over and have nightmares every night but would never tell me why. Now I know it was because you where someone's punching bag."

"Ard whatever leave Icelyn."

"No what else happened, I told you everything that happened between me and him it's yours turn. It's obvious we aren't the same anymore and I wanna know why."

"Your right he was beating me okay. You happy now? Is that what you wanted to here?"

"No because your hiding something. He did something else that's why your getting irritated."

"He didn't it was more of an agreement."

"That he wouldn't kill you when he beat you? What was it?" Janet looked at me in my eyes and waited before she said her next statement.

"I had his child."