28.

Icelyn

"Go get your damn clothes and go get in the car." Janet told her and she scared me because she was really calm.

"But ma-."

"I said, GO GET YOUR CLOTHES AND GET IN THE DAMN CAR!" She ran to get her clothes and cameback fully dressed in under two minutes when she reached the door Janet grabbed her ear and dragged her back to the car.

"So it seems as though the last talk Icelyn had with you guys didn't get through your heads so I'm going to try. I understand all of you have calmed down and haven't dared tried us again but it seems as though there's one that feels bold enough to disrespect us. You're still sneaking out and you have the nerve to be having sex at fourteen."

"Mama it's not even like that."

"It's not like what? It's not like you sneaking out, having sex and with a girl for that matter? I mean we don't give a damn if your gay because look at us we're gay and Jaeyln's gay, so why do you feel the need to sneak around?"

"I don't know."

"You do know, come on talk about it in front of your brother and sisters since you got them out here covering for your ass they deserve to know why all of y'all about to be punished." All of them groaned at Janet's statement. Jaliyah still wasn't trying to talk but they made eye contact in the rear view mirror.

"Being in this big family and being one of the triplets is the hardest because we all try so hard to be different and stick out and make a name for ourselves and that doesn't even matter because at the end of the day we all are under Janet Jackson's shadow. We are supposed to be examples and show the world that Janet's kids are perfect, but we are only fourteen, thirteen, and sixteen. We deserve to mess up and be teenagers."

"That's the reason your sneaking around, keeping secrets, and risking being kidnapped? Because you're being pressured to be an example and the best you, you can be?"

"No! Look you guys have been apart for TWELVE years and in those years we learned how to live without both of you and got used to your different styles of parenting but when you guys got back together its like we became less important. US, your kids! How does that work? It's not that I choose to be the quiet one, it's because you guys made me this way. I'm always ignored hell we all are."

"Hey language!" I yelled to caught her off. "Y'all wonder why we run around with our heads cut off its because you guys aren't paying us any attention and you can't say that it's because of the baby or babies because you're just finding out." Me and Janet made the same face when she said that and gave no response. Syx noticed a change in the atmosphere and said something.

"Wait, you guys knew didn't you? That's why we haven't been getting attention. You guys put them before us before they were even born. I see how it's gonna be, shoot let me know now because I defiently can go move in with TT now."

"How far along are you mom?" I was very hesitant to respond because they were right and I didn't want to admit it. "Seven months."

"So two more months and we're completely invisible."

"No actually a month or less since we are having multiples they come earlier."

"You are just making it worse Ice be quiet." I nodded my head at Janet and just shut up. "Look guys we didn't realize we were being assholes and not considering you guys feelings I know this apology isn't going to help anything but we promise we won't treat you like this again unless y'all promise to tell us everything, even if you thinks it's bad I promise you we've done worse."

"Promise." They all said in unison and we pulled into the driveway. "Wait what about dinner?" Janet looked at me and we exchanged our thoughts with each other.

"Since y'all wanna keep secrets and sneak out find something in the house and make it yourselves."