7.

not edited!
Seven
Me and Imani were now laying down under the covers. We had taken showers and changed into lounging clothes. Not even ten minutes into our movie Imani's bedroom door busted open making us jump up in fear.

"Y'all got clothes on?" Janet asked with her eyes covered. "Yeah, why wouldn't we?"

"Cut the bullshit okay, just come downstairs we need to talk." She slammed the door and we got up cautiously. "I'm scared Seven, i've never seen her that angry before. You know what's wrong?"

"No but it's something to do with you obviously because if not she wouldn't waited till I came home."

"Have you told them we... you know?"

"No, they don't need to know that. I'm almost a grown ass man. What I do in the bedroom is none of their business." I grabbed her hand and drug her downstairs. "Yeah Ma."

"I need y'all to have a seat. We need to talk."

"About?"

"Just sit the hell down." Imani jumped and sat down fast as hell. She pulled my hand bringing me down on the couch. I looked at Janet then I looked at mom and they looked furious and Imani couldn't stop shaking her leg.

"Y'all fucking?" Imani's leg stopped, her breath hitched, and her eyes widened. "No!" We said in unison hopefully sounding convincing.

"Why are you guys lying? I heard you on the phone earlier."

"No you didn't because we definitely just woke up, plus i'm not that disrespectful to do that in her house where her parents live."

"A-and i'm a virgin." Ard now she was doing too much. Janet and ma's eyes went from me to her and they stopped all movement.

"Then he must be cheating on you girl cause I know what I heard when I called him."

"We have been together since this morning there's no way....is there?" My baby, putting on them acting chops.

"Of course not baby, I love you too much to ever even have that thought come across my mind." I grabbed her chin and made her look into my eyes. We were interrupted from Janet clearing her throat.

"Ms. Janet we really don't know what your talking about and your kind of scaring me."

"How am I scaring you."

"You're being really aggressive towards me and falsely accusing me of having sex with your son. I have morals and having pre marital sex isn't one of those."

"I didn't say that, what I was, what I meant to say was, I was trying to say.." She had her stuck and I was shocked, but what really shocked me was what she said next.

"Exactly, now can you guys please leave your making me uncomfortable in my own home." Oh hell no she just put them out of her house.

"Excuse me?"

"I asked you to leave." Now her parents are really close to mines so when they aren't in town and she's here alone they check in on her, that's why they have a key and for her to put them out is like very disrespectful.

"Okay. Fine, Seven let's go. Get your things and follow us home. Now!" They turned to leave out of the house and I kissed Imani and ran out the house behind them.

Janet
"Did that lil girl just throw me out of her house?"

"I mean she isn't little, she'll be eighteen next year." I gave her the most deadly stare. "Okay, okay just chill. You did kind of disrespected her character and accused Seven of cheating, shit I would've threw your ass out too." We were walking into Toni's house as we spoke.

"Sooo what happened guys?"

"Oh nothing, Janet accused them of having sex, belittled Imani's character, oh andddd got put out of the house." Icelyn busted out laughing as she told the story.

"Toni why don't you ask Icelyn why she really threw up in the car, since you think everything is so funny." I smirked at her and walked away.

"Toni congrats on having six grandkids or maybe seven you know twins come when it's an unfortunate time."

"Toni... Toni, wait no ahh. Janet imma fuck you up I swear. Ohhhh imma kill you!"

"Not if Toni kills you first!"