35.

Imani

Seven had brought me back to house so I could apologize to his family because of the way I was behaving. I admit my attitude towards everyone was really inappropriate and not necessary so I had to apologize. When we walked in the door only Seven's sisters and Ms. Toni where in the living room, so Seven asked Jaelyn to go get Ms. Icelyn and Ms. Janet. When she came into the living room she was furious and when she saw me it got worse. Please pray for me.

"Where the hell have you been? Do you know how worried we were? You turned your phone off and storm out the house like you grown or you pay bills."

"Ma-" Ms. Icelyn cut him off. "I didn't ask you to speak now did I?" Seven remained quiet. "Speak boy! What the hell is your problem?" I looked at Seven frightened. "Mama you just told me not to speak I'm confused." Ms. Icelyn picked up a pillow off of the couch and threw it at him. He moved causing the pillow to hit me.

"MA! What is your problem you hit her!"

"She saw it coming she should've moved."

"Momma can you get her please, this is why Imani did what she did, I finally see it."

"What are you talking about?" Ms. Janet asked. "Tell them baby." I cleared my throat and only looked at Ms. Janet. "At first I realized the reason I almost lost the baby was from the stress you guys caused and all of the drama that came with you guys, so I thought the best thing for me to do was just to separate myself. The way I went about separating myself wasn't the best idea."

"You think? Imani do you know how much you hurt us every time you shut us out? I cared about you more than I cared about myself at the time. At first I just thought Janet was over reacting, but you started to show your true colors."

"Look if you were in my position you would've did the exact same thing with no questions asked. You both would do anything to protect your children born or not. Let me ask you a question."

"Go ahead."

"If you could've avoided your miscarriages and abortions would you destroy relationships to protect your children?" I asked them both and they both couldn't look me in the eye. "Sorry if I did what anyone in my situation would have done." It was dead silent in the room so I took the opportunity to really apologize.

"You guys have rooted for us since the beginning and has always been by our sides. You were there for me in my toughest times and I appreciate that no matter how I act or seem to not care but I really do appreciate you guys and I need to apologize for my attitude and blanton disrespect towards you guys. I want our son to have a real family and be able to know both sides and I can't do that without you guys." Ms. Icelyn walked over to me and embraced me when she pulled away she said something that shocked me.

"The reason why I was so hurt was because you remind me of me. I just didn't have anyone there for me but I was there for you and for you to shut me out after all the things I did for you hurt, but its okay I accept your apology. I can't speak for Janet though." We both looked back at Ms. Janet but she didn't say anything she just walked over and hugged me which turned into a group hug.

"We missed you Mani!" Jaliyah said. "I missed y'all too but y'all cant be piled up on top of me like this." Everyone jumped up once they realized I was pregnant. "My bad." Everyone said.

"It's okay I love you all."

"We love you too Mani." Janet said and cashing me off guard.

"Ard can we eat now? All these distractions definitely stopped us from eating."

"Yes Jaylah we can finally eat." We all got up and went into the dinning room to eat and had a peaceful evening.