34.

no pov

Imani and London were at the hospital for Imani's final check up, they were waiting for the doctor to come in the room. They haven't spoken since they left Icelyn and Janet's house because Imani had an attitude.

"So you really aren't going to speak to me?" London asked Imani. "I don't need to speak with you, we've already said enough."

"Look I was just doing the right thing, okay?"

"The right thing? Stressing me out more than I already am is not the right thing. I wasn't telling them about the baby because I can raise this baby by myself and better than he ever could. I don't need your help or advice in telling me what I can and can't do, with my child!"

"Look you're acting unreasonable and I can see why, but you can't keep that baby from his family. When he gets older you are going to regret it because he might grow to hate you." Imani rolled her eyes and the doctor walked in. "Hey guys it's really good to see you guys, now let's take a look at your son and get you out of here." After the doctor finished and left the room.

"I'm going to go start the car I'll be outside the you're done." London left the room and while she was in the lobby she bumped into someone. "So how is my child." Seven asked Imani and she jumped at the sound of his voice. "What are you doing here?"

"I just want to be involved okay. You took away my ability to watch you go through the most beautiful thing and now I just want to be here. I have never had the chance to have a father now I at least want the choice to be one, please don't take that away from me."

"Seven being with you in the beginning supplied me with so much joy and happiness and then you changed. You have the worse temper and the only way we could solve our problems was to have sex and the only thing that got us was a baby. I don't want my son to live in that like I did." Imani turned to look out of the window after she spoke and Seven walked over to her and turned her head.

"Imani I love you okay I know I have problems and I wasn't the best in the past but now that I have something that will always be apart of me I will change because I have no choice. Can we just try and start over from the beginning? Please." Imani wiped tears that had fallen and shook her head yes. Seven pulled Imani in for a hug and she cried on his shoulder. After standing like that for a while the baby kicked and Seven could feel it.

"What was that?" Imani back up and grabbed Seven's hand and placed it on her stomach. "It's your son." Seven bent down and kissed her stomach and stood up and kissed her. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too."

Janet

Icelyn has been freaking out trying to find out where Seven had went, and we couldn't track his phone because it was off. Icelyn was lashing out at everyone including me not only because of Seven but also because she was still going through postpartum depression. Icelyn was now upstairs in our bedroom tearing the room apart.

"Ma I'm not a punk or anything but momma is scaring us, I mean I thought postpartum only lasted for a couple weeks not months and now she's destroying the house." Jaliyah said as she sat next to me. All the kids were upstairs locked in their rooms because they didn't want to experience the wrath of their mother.

"Look I understand that but I can't do anything about it she'll be back to her normal self soon okay we just have to love and support her right now." We jumped when we heard glass break causing me to run upstairs into the room. "ICELYN!"

I walked into the bathroom and saw Icelyn balled up in the corner and the mirror was shattered. She wasn't crying she was just rocking herself back and forth. "Baby what happened?" I carefully stepped over all the glass and sat next to her.

"I took one look in the mirror and I couldn't recognize who was staring back at me. Janet I don't know what's happening I feel like I'm going insane. I was nothing like this when I had Seven I was always happy never sad now it's like anything you say makes me angry or cry."

"I understand exactly what you're going through I went through it with the girls." Icelyn laughed. "You don't have to remind me worse four months of my life."

"Exactly so you don't have to feel alone if you don't want to you have me and Toni, we understand exactly what you're going through."

"I just I want my son. I don't know where he is or if he's safe I just need my baby back." She leaned on me and started crying. Jesus christ these mood swings are worst than when she was actually pregnant. "Mama Seven's back." Jaelyn peeked her head in the door to tell us and ran back out. Icelyn got up and ran down the stairs.

"Seven where the hell have you bee-" Icelyn cut herself off when she saw Imani standing beside him. "Oh this should be good." I heard Jaeyln say.