8.

not edited! it's short but it needed to happen!
Icelyn
I got a phone call from Imani. She didn't say much all she asked was if I could come over. I told Janet that is was ruining to the mall because she wasn't too fond of her right now but she'll get over it... I hope because it's been two months. I got to her house and she opened the door immediately.

"Ms. Icelyn thank you so much for coming. Um I really don't know how to ask you this." She was pacing back and forth scratching her head as she spoke. "Calm down and breathe, just ask me." As soon as she stopped pacing she looked at me and started crying.

"What am I going to do? What am I going to do?!? I can't not right now, my life is about to start next year." I walked over to her and hugged her. She broke away from me and looked me into my eyes.

"If you tell me what it is I can help you." She nodded and went to go sit on the couch.

"I uh, I took a pregnancy test earlier today because well it's pretty self explanatory. It came back positive and I know what I want to do but I can't bring myself to tell Seven. He's gonna want to keep the baby and I can't, I don't want to, so I need your help more like your support. Can you come with me to the clinic tomorrow?" For some reason when I looked at her I saw me, a scared little girl with no one to help and not knowledge of what to do. I had to be the person she needed right now even if that meant betraying my son and wife.

"Yeah just call me and i'll be there tomorrow." She hugged me really tight and walked me to the front door. "I'm sorry for disrespecting you and your wife a while ago. I was trying to protect Seven."

"It's okay you didn't hurt my feelings you hurt Janet's, but she's a big girl she'll be alright."

"I really appreciate you Ms. Icelyn thanks for agreeing to help me."

"It's no problem i'm just trying to be the person who wished would've helped me."

"And please don't tell Seven, he would never forgive me of he knew what I was about to do and I love him too much to let him leave me."

"I got you you have nothing to worry about. Go get some rest tomorrow is going to be very hard, trust me I should know." She nodded and shut the door and I walked back to the car. Call me crazy but I was happy Imani was being the woman she was raised to be and had her goals set making sure nothing was in her way, even if it was my son.