6.

not edited
Icelyn
We hadn't been driving for ten minutes when I started to get nauseous. I didn't know what it was making me this sick, but we had to pull over or speed up the car immediately. I was looking out of the window, but that only made it worse.

"Babe your real quiet back there, you okay?" Janet asked but didn't turn around to look at me. I pulled out my phone and texted her what was wrong. She turned around and her eyes widened.

"Toni can you pull over at the next gas station... or just pull over like now."

"Why Janet we're like five minutes away."

"If you don't want your car destroyed you should pull over." Janet laughed and shifted towards her window away from me. Toni looked over at Janet and back at me, but she kept driving.

"Toni now, she's going to throw up."

"Yeah right i'm not stopping." Bad idea. As soon as she said that I grabbed her purse which happened to be next to me and I threw up in it. Toni slammed on the breaks and started screaming.

"ICELYN I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST THROW UP IN MY FUCKING BAG! What's your problem?!!?? You could've rolled down the window anything but throw up in my bag!" I couldn't answer because I was still in the act, but Janet was dying laughing.

"I told you to pull over you didn't want to listen. She has bad food poisoning, woke up with it I guess it's just hitting her again. It was worse this morning, but at least the clean up will be easy." Nice save. Food poisoning, I would've never thought of that. Unfortunately this is going to take a little longer then a week to get over.

"Easy clean up? EASY CLEAN UP? SHE FUCKED UP ALL OF MY STUFF."

"At least your phone and wallet is up here."

"Shut up, just shut the shit up."

Seven
"Uhh... uh fuck Seven! I'm cumming, i'm cumming!" I slapped her ass as she matched my thrusts. "Shit, me too...fuck. Shit too good mamas." She fell out of her arch as she came down from her high. I gave her sloppy strokes finishing off for myself.

"Yeah fill me up... uhh shit." We rolled over breathing hard laying in silence for a while. She laid on my chest tracing circles on my chest as I played in her hair. She spoke, "not to ruin the moment or anything, but we need to buy the pill."

"Really Imani, that's all you think about. You can't let a nigga breathe after? Damn." She sat up and looked at me as if I had two heads. "Yes that's exactly all I think about. I have a very bright future ahead of me that doesn't include being pregnant as a senior. I love you I really do but I refuse to become a statistic and have to put my dreams on hold for a baby, that's not how my life will be."

"So i'm holding you back is what your saying." I sat up on my elbows and stared her directly into her eyes. "Where did I say that? All I said was I don't want a baby right now, but what I do want is a future and you." She tried to kiss me but I dodged it and got up to put my clothes back on.

"So you just going to fuck me and leave?"

"Yeah that's exactly what i'm doing."

"You were supposed to stay tonight though babe. My parents are gone for the week and you were supposed to keep me company. How you going to let a petty ass argument make you leave." She scoffed.

"Just like this. Hand me my underwear." She shook her head no. "Come on man stop playing, I gotta go." I grabbed for them trying to snatch them but she pulled me on to the bed and took me into her mouth.

"Stop I gotta... ssshit don't stop."

Janet
We had just got back to Toni's house and to say she was mad was an understatement. She had to throw her purse away and the floor mats in the back. Once Icelyn started she couldn't stop. So when we got to Toni's she went to take a long shower.

"Toni i'll buy you a new bag immediately." Icelyn said as she walked into the living room with a towel wrapped around her head and in sweats.

"Mhmm whatever."

"Toni you can't be mad because I definitely told you to pull over."

"Y'all should've told me she had food poisoning her ass could've stayed home." She hadn't taken her eyes off her phone since we began talking.

"But where's the fun in that?" Me and Icelyn busted out laughing and before she could respond I cut her off. "Let's all watch a movie together. KIDS!" They all came slowly into the living room.

"Yeah ma." They all said in unison. "We rey watch escape room. One of y'all go make some popcorn.. two packs please." Jaelyn walked into the kitchen and they all went to sit but I notice one missing, Seven.

"Where's Seven?"

"Where else?" Jaliyah said as she rolled her eyes. "Good point. I'll call him and tell him to come home, he's over there too much." I dialed his number and on the final ring it picked up.

"Ugh DADDY.... just like that."

"Yeah you like that? Umhm bounce just like that. I'm rey cum, flip over." I hung up immediately and threw my phone.

"Oh hell naw, oh hell naw!"

"What Jay?"

"We need to go to Imani's house, like right now... unless you want grandkids."