33.

two months later
no pov
Everyone was at Icelyn and Janet's house for a family dinner. They were all sitting in the living room talking about any and everything when there was a knock at the door. Janet tried to get up and go answer the door but Icelyn told her to sit down because she wanted to go get it.

"Here take Sky." She handed Sky to Janet and jogged to the door because whoever was at the door kept ringing the doorbell. "Coming! I said I'm coming!" Before Icelyn opened the door she looked out the window and who she saw confused her.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Hey I'm actually the aunt of someone you know, I just wanted to come and inform you of some news you might not be aware of

"Hey I'm actually the aunt of someone you know, I just wanted to come and inform you of some news you might not be aware of." Icelyn looked at the mysterious woman with a face of confusion.

"I'm sorry I'm confused who are you again?"

"I'm London." When she responded Janet came from behind the door. "Baby what's taking you so long? Oh hello I'm Janet Icelyn's wife, who are you?"

"I'm London."

"I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but why are you here and how do you know where we live?"

"As I was just telling your wife we have someone in common and I have to tell you well they have to tell you something." London looked back at her car and waved the person over. As they got closer Janet and Icelyn realized who it was.

"Ms

"Ms. Janet... Ms. Icelyn." Janet and Icelyn's jaws dropped at the appearance of Imani. "Imani... how... I'm confused." Janet said as she looked at Imani.

"Um can we come in? So we can explain everything." Icelyn nodded and let them in while Janet led them to the living room where everyone was at. "Everyone this is London." When Janet said that Toni turned around really fast and her eyes widened.

"Why is she here momma?" Syx asked and then Imani walked in and everyone gasped. Seven stood up from the couch and turned red.

"Why the hell is she here?" Imani had buttoned her jacket so no one could see the reason she was here. "Calm down that's what we are trying to figure out Seven."

"No, no I want to know and know now! After she cussed me out and blamed me for our baby's death like I wasn't hurting just as much as she was." London spoke up for Imani.

"Uh after you guys left the hospital that day, I came and Imani told me everything from when you guys first met to your first time together, your first argument, the argument the day she got pregnant, the day she saw you guys at the doctors, and the night she lost the baby. By the time she was finished telling me everything she saved the best for last.... she never lost the baby she just said that so she could get you guys to leave."

"No no no I was in the room when the doctor came and told us she lost the baby, I was in the room when Imani coded three times, I was there!"

"Yeah she coded but she never lost the baby, when you had to leave the room after the third time she coded she told the doctor to say all those things because she was tired of you and all the stress she was going through."

"I don't believe you, and why isn't she talking?!"

"I don't need to talk I didn't even want to come and tell your dumbass." Imani finally spoke. "Aye what did we talk about before we left out of the house?"

"No London, no I didn't want to come here in the first place, he isn't mature enough to have a baby."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean deprive him from the opportunity to be a dad."

"No he doesn't deserve a damn thing, fuck him!"

"Aye! Go sit your ass down on the couch or stand by the door, we didn't come here for this. Look guys I'm sorry but we came to tell you guys because she's due anytime this month and I'm pretty sure you would've want to know that."

"Auntie they didn't need to know! They're the reason I almost didn't have a baby or a life!"

"I told you to go stand by the door Mani."

"Look they need to hear this, I've loved Seven since the day I laid eyes on him but he wasn't the guy I thought he was, he showed his true colors and I didn't like them so I left before we got any deeper then we already were." Seven was staring in Imani's eyes as she spoke and he started to cry.

"So you lied and said my baby died?" Imani nodded her head and started laughing. "How can you laugh at a time like this?" Seven tried to lunge at Imani but Janet grabbed him before he could touch her.

"Case and point, this is why he can't be around my baby."

"Seven what the hell is wrong with you? We didn't raise you to hit women, no matter how mad you get, learn to walk away and breathe." Icelyn said as Janet still had a tight grip on him.

"Naw it's okay I don't need him and neither does his son." Everyone looked at Imani when she revealed the gender of the baby and Seven softened. "I have a son?"

"No I have a son and I can teach him how to be a man better then his 'daddy' ever could."

"Look you can't keep my son away from me."

"Watch me." Imani looked him up and down and then looked at Janet and Icelyn. "Look I don't mean to be a bitch but if you understood half the shit I went through you would understand why I'm treating him like this. I'm sorry to ruin y'all day but I have to go we have to go to my last appointment." Imani walked to the door and waited for London to come.

"Yeah we have to go I'm sorry for all of this I'll keep you guys updated if you wanna be in his life." After they heard the front door close everyone was stuck and couldn't move.

"Did that really just happen?" Jaelyn asked. "Girls go upstairs please." Janet asked and they all ran upstairs. "Seven what did you do to that girl? She literally turned into the devil."

"Janet don't talk about her like that it's not cute, appropriate, or necessary."

"I didn't do anything but love her."

"Bullshit no woman will keep you away from your child unless you did something to deserve it. Seven what did you do?"

"This is too much I need some air." Seven got up grabbed his jacket and left. "Seven!" Icelyn called after him but he kept going.

"This too much." Icelyn said as one of the babies started crying so Icelyn jumped up and ran upstairs.

"The apple don't fall far from the tree huh?" Janet said and looked at Toni. "What?"

"I don't know about your daughter but I'm not blind, y'all might not be fucking but y'all doing something."

"I'm lost."

"Whenever you get home tell London I said hi." Janet laughed and went into the kitchen leaving Toni in shock.