25.

Icelyn

"Hey guys how are you guys doing? It's good to see you guys again." Dr. Keys walked into the hospital room. "We're doing great just came to discuss the due date and the birth method." He nodded his head and sat down. "I believe the nurse did your ultrasound before I came in."

"Yeah she did she said everything with the baby looked fine." Janet said. "Okay so because you're having multiples you will most likely be having them around thirty six weeks which is eight months and some change. Also because of that the options on a safe child birth only really consist of a c-section unless the positioning of the babies are good, but you could still have a vaginal birth if you wanted."

"Janet had a vaginal birth with three kids why can't I with just two?"

"Well Janet's doctor didn't know she was having multiples so he didn't really talk to you guys about the safest method. Janet just so happen to be very luckily with such a high risk delivery."

"Okay well what do you recommend?"

"I recommend a we schedule a cesarean section but it's all up to you. I know most women like natural childbirth because that makes them feel more empowered and makes them feel like more of a woman." I bit my lip and looked at Janet. "Can we have a minute to talk about it please?"

"Yeah of course I'll be back in five minutes." He walked out of the room and shut the door. "So what do you think?"

"I think you should do a c-section, its the safest and we know for sure when you're going to have the babies."

"I don't want a c-section though, the recovery period is longer, I can barely take care of them for the first couple of days because of all the pain I'll be in and the risk of tearing and then I-."

"Calm down baby. Look we can deliver vaginally if you want, I don't mind I'll be here regardless." The doctor walked back into the room as soon as Janet finished speaking. "Came to a conclusion?"

"Yeah we wanna try to see if I can do a vaginal birth."

"Okay great so you are set to be due around April tenth but they can come sooner so just be aware of that. Tomorrow you will be seven months so that marks one month until birth. It was nice seeing you guys but I'll see you guys every two weeks after today feel free to pick up the sonogram from the picture." He left out of the room and Janet helped me down from the bed.

"So where to next?" We walked hand an hand out of the room and into the lobby. they had the tv on and we were the topic of conversation yet again.

"Janet Jackson was spotted earlier this week at a funeral. No none of the Jackson's died, but a Braxton did. Toni Braxton who is Janet Jackson's best friend had a death in the family and being the great friend that Janet is she went to support her friend, from when they walked in hand and hand and until Janet was spotted tonguing down another female outside of the funeral. That's right you heard me she was kissing someone else outside of the church. We have no clue who this female is but there's obviously some connection between the two because the woman she was kissing is pregnant. Yes PREGNANT! Unfortunately we couldn't make out who the female was but I'm pretty sure we'll know sooner or later. Let's not forget that Janet's ex wife is Toni's daughter who we didn't see at the funeral umm is the mystery woman still a mystery?"

"Home." I said and she laughed. "You don't think we should announce we're back together soon?" We walked out of the office and there were paparazzi outside. "How soon is soon?" She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. She grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes and kissed me. This kiss was just like the first time because all of the same love I had for her then I still have now. We pulled away and she grabbed my hand they still didn't know who I was because I had my hoodie and sunglasses on, but it didn't matter.

"Why do you always make me feel like I'm the only person in the world or room every time you kiss me?"

"Because you're all the matters to me."