27.

Icelyn
I was laying on the floor in the bedroom watching tv when Janet walked in. "Icelyn what the hell are you doing laying on the floor when there's a bed right there."

"I got tired of laying there so I came down here. Where have you been?" She sat bags down in the closet and came back out. "I was shopping with Toni and once she starts she won't stop."

"Yeah I know what'd you get though?" I got up and walked to the closet. "Get out of those bags they are not for you, move!"

"Well then if they aren't for me let me see!" She pushed me out of the closet and shut the door. "No stop being so nosey and go lay down." I rolled my eyes and walked into Seven's room.

"Hey momma how you feeling?" I sat behind him while he played the game. "I'm doing okay pain here and there but that's normal. The real question is how you feeling?" He paused the game and turned to face.

"I'm okay not good but okay." He did look better then what he has in a couple weeks. "You spoke to Imani?" He turned back around and unpaused the game. "Who?"

"I'll take that as a no. What do you want for dinner?" I asked as I got up and walked to the door. "Whatever the girls want cause you know they all gonna want the dame thing and then I'm the bad guy cause I want something different."

"I asked what did you want not the girls."

"We taking out or you cooking."

"Both if you want something I have to cook or like chick fil a, quadoba, or burger king I can get that while I'm coming home from the market."

"Quadoba don't sound too bad." I nodded and left out of his room and went to Jaelyn and Jaliyah's room. "What y'all want for dinner?"

"Lasagna." Jaelyn said. "What about you Jaliyah?" I raised my voice to ask thinking she was in the closet or the bathroom. I didn't hear an answer. "Where's Jaliyah?"

"She's not here and that's all I'm going to say." Jaelyn got up and left out of the room. "Where is she then?" I followed her into the hallway. "Just call her and if she doesn't answer just find her location and go to her."

I went back into me and Janet's bedroom and Janet was laying down watching some documentary about sting rays. "Baby."

"Mhm." She didn't look at me once she just stared at the tv. "Did you say Jaliyah could leave the house today?"

"No why?"

"Because she's not in the house. She's forty five minutes away from here." Janet jumped up and snatched my phone out of my hand. "Your lying right." She got up and put on some pants a sweatshirt and put her slippers on. "You staying here or you going with me?"

"We all coming because the last conversation we had as a family we said this would stop and it obviously hasn't. So when we embarrass her and pull her little ass in this car we'll have another conversation."

"KIDS! PUT YOUR SHOES ON AND MEET US IN THE TRUCK IN THE NEXT MINUTE!" We all got in the car and followed the directions to the house and we got there in thirty minutes thanks to Janet driving like a bat out of hell. "Stay in the car me and your mother will be going in." We got out of the car and walked to the door. Janet didn't waste anytime banging on the door.

"Jay calm down before we draw more attention and we both get locked up." We waited for a minute before some little girl opened the door with no clothes on. "Where are you clothes little girl?"

"Who are you?" She rolled her neck as she spoke. "Baby who's at the door.." Me and Janet looked at each other and when we turned back around Jaliyah was standing there with a robe on and her mouth was wide open.

"BABY?"