3.

not edited
Janet
I didn't know whether to lie or to lie. I don't want to say yes because we don't really know what's happening between us. I don't want to say no because I hope we are so as you can see i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"Ask uh.... ask Icelyn yourself." She looked at me with widened eyes and drank all of her water. "Ye-ye-yes? Yes... yes we are trying to get back together." Seems like she was with me on the unsure part but she gave the honest answer, trying.

The kids and Toni were shocked at the answer and just sat there staring at each other. Jaelyn spoke up, "Well it's about damn time. Enough of the switching back and forth between houses every six months."

"Aye your mouth, watch it."

"No matter how high I get I will never be able to watch my mouth it's just not physically possible." She must be high now talking to me like she's crazy.

"Excuse me?"

"Not-not like i've ever been high before... mom." Toni cleared her throat and stood up. "I am going to take the kids and go home, y'all need some alone time and some time to think. Come on guys."

"But we didn't even get our food yet."

"I'll ask them to pack it up so we can take it home with us now come on." Jaylah nodded and got up along with everyone else and they left.

"Sooo we staying here or we leaving too?" I was confused and she could tell. "We gonna sit here and talk or we gonna go to your house and fuck? Your choice." She didn't have to tell me twice I grabbed my purse threw some money down and ran to the car.

3 hours later
We could barely make it out of the parking lot of the restaurant because her sex drive was so high didn't bother me none, but the other drivers on the rode had another thing coming. We were in the car in my garage in the back seat. Icelyn was bent over the arm rest while I was fucking her nice and slow just how she liked it.

"Ahhh...shit!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she pushed back into me with every stroke. "Don't stop Jay... shit please don't." Little did she know I wasn't planning on it. I sped up my movement and pulled her by her neck into a deep kiss. I felt her clenching. "Let that shit go baby." As if on cue she did, I bent over and cleaned all of it up.

"Stop... it's sensitive stop." She moaned but I kept going. "I'll only stop if you really want me to. All you have to do is say the word." She went silent until she started clenching harder then before. "Don't stop.. sshit." Damn she said it. Just as she was about to release I stopped and got out of the car.

"Ahh a smart ass I see." I nodded my head. "No. I just did what I was told. Devante must not be fucking you like I did, you tapped out pretty fast." She pushed me against the trunk of the car and licked from my chin to my ear. "And you haven't been fucked at all. We can change that." She threw me on the trunk of me car and kissed me very slow. She pulled my panties to the side and slid her tongue slowly down my slit.

"Fuck." She hadn't lost her touch. She still new how to cater to my body after all these years. She kept the same agonizing pace. "Faster please." She laughed and added two fingers still going the same pace. I started to shake uncontrollably. "Ahhhh... fuck." She removed her hand and licked them, but I grabbed them out of her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Nasty. I like it." She slapped my ass and we went in the house. We kept at it until we fell asleep on the kitchen counter. We were awaken by the front door. "Damn I thought I got rid of her." Gil. We sat up and she grabbed a shirt off the ground and handed it to me.

"Here. I don't need one. I'll be in the shower." She walked past Gil laughing. "Twelve years and y'all still fucking like your newly weds. Or you fell into her pussy?" I hopped off the counter and opened the fridge grabbing some orange juice. "Maybe I did, but that's none of your concern."

He leaned against the door way. "I dare not touch anything in this damn room. One last question, you tell her you guys really weren't divorced?"