29.

long chapter (not edited!)
Janet
Within a week me and Caché had planned Icelyn's surprise baby shower, hopefully today turns out to be a great day for all of us. Not only is it a baby shower it's also a gender reveal for everyone else, no one was allowed to bring a gift because they didn't know the gender nor that we were having multiples. Caché was already here in LA helping the decorator set up and getting the fireworks ready. The baby shower wasn't until seven and it was over at nine because I don't want to risk the babies coming.

"Icelyn don't forget we have reservations for dinner at seven." I told her as I stood in the bathroom washing my face. "Baby." She said weakly. "Yeah." I came out of the bathroom and walked over to her. "I don't feel like going out tonight."

"Why not what's wrong?" I touched her forehead to see if she had a fever. "Besides being pregnant, I'm sick all the time you just don't see it, I'm always in pain and these two are like night and day so they are always keeping me up and to top it all off my Braxton hicks started last night." She was crying by the time she finished and it broke my heart but she had to go.

"Okay baby but this is the last time we can go out and have time to ourselves before the babies get here." I reached down to rub her stomach and she let me surprisingly. "Okay I guess."

"YAY! Okay I'm picking out your outfit so all you have to do is get some rest and I'll wake you up later." I kissed her on her forehead and left out of the room to go check on the kids. They were all in the living room playing board games because that's all they were allowed to do.

"Y'all go your clothes ready for tonight?"

"I do I can't say the same for these losers." Jaelyn said and Syx slapped her in the back of her head. "Yeah ma we all do, so are we going to find out the genders tonight?"

"You'll just have to wait and see, but you guys as soon as we leave I need y'all to change and get in the car, y'all need to beat us there and because of that I'm going to get 'lost' gives everyone time to get there on time."

"Now you know her aunts and her momma not rey be there at no seven."

"That's why I told them five, look don't worry about all that y'all go upstairs and groom yourselves."

Caché

I've been in this place since I landed last night and its five o'clock in the evening, Kevin is on his way from our hotel to bring me my clothes so I can shower and get dressed here. Me and Janet decided it would be best to do two different tables one for the boy and one for the girl and which ever gender you think it is eat from that table. We also had fireworks for the gender reveal and a photographer so that we could capture this moment.

"Okay guys you are the first to see what this looks like, well besides me and the decorator of course." I opened the doors and lead the cameraman in. "You guys are just like family to Janet so she wanted you guys to see the behind the scenes and the final result. Everyone is instructed to eat from which ever table they believe is the gender."