36.

Toni

"So how have things been since Imani has been back into the picture?" Me, Janet, and Icelyn are at lunch and this is one of the only times that we have been able to get together with out the kids since the dinner at their house happened.

"Actually things have been great Imani being back obviously changed Seven's behavior completely and she's been a huge help with the twins."

"She ought to be she about to have one of her own." Janet said and we laughed. "Can you believe that Seven is making you guys grandmothers? He was just three."

"I know right I can't believe he's about to be a grown man."

"Oh no Icelyn, he won't be a grown man until he gets out of our house and gets a job until then he's a child with a child."

"You got a point there Janet." I said taking a sip from my drink.

"I was thinking maybe we should get him a small apartment to help him start his real life you know give him and Imani space."

"NO! We don't need anymore grandkids running around here."

"Janet come on we have too many kids in the house as is and plus he needs his own space to grow and find himself plus we don't need three babies screaming in the middle of the night."

"Icelyn you're talking like she lives with you guys she should be home with her parents." Janet and Icelyn looked over at me almost breaking their necks.

"She might as well if she's not there she's at work, or home getting clothes so she can come back."

"And on top of that she started having braxton hicks and her moaning, whimpering, and crying are bringing back terrifying memories." Janet sucked her teeth at Icelyn and looked back at me.

"Girl who you telling last time she woke up screaming and crying we thought she lost the baby my nerves are too damn bad for this."

"But you guys have to admit you're glad you're going to be in the baby's life."

"Yeah if it wasn't for her aunt we wouldn't even know, who is totally cute by the way." Janet and I made eye contact and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah I think Toni noticed how cute she was too." Icelyn looked over at me and laughed. "Yeah right Toni isn't gay."

"Baby the apple don't fall far from the tree, you'd be surprised."

"Toni you eat pussy?" I chocked on the air cause she caught me so off guard with that question. "It's okay Toni I know its addicting just ask Janet I can't get enough- ouch!" Janet had hit Icelyn and Icelyn started laughing.

"Baby you know its true I just had a lil taste before we came in here."

"ICELYN you kissed me on the check! EW!" She rolled her eyes at me. "Girl please it seems as though you've been doing the same thing be proud."

"I haven't.... she has but that's my business." Janet and Icelyn looked at each other than looked at me. "We can always talk about us but whenever we get to you, you shut down."

"Because I am a private person." Icelyn slammed her hands down on the table. "SAYS THE PERSON WITH A WHOLE REALITY SHOW!" Me and Janet shushed her when we realized the whole restaurant was staring at her. "My bad everyone! But Toni you know that's not right, what's her name I might know her."

"I don't remember." I said and looked down at my phone. "Oh so you know her as daddy, baby, bae."

"No Icelyn she knows her as go faster or don't stop." Janet said laughing. "No I have a better one... switch positions, don't run, just like that!" Icelyn said moaning. "Okay guys I get it! Her name is London okay."

"Mhm so is she good?" I looked at Janet and gathered my things. "I have to go I'm expected to be on set in a hour bye guys." I waved to them as I walked towards the door. "We aren't done with this!"

"Well I'm done with you guys I love y'all!"