37.

Janet

"Seven come downstairs please." Me and Icelyn decided it would be best if he did get his own apartment before the baby came because he did need his own space. This was the best time to tell him because Imani was at work and we wanted to tell him alone.

"Yeah ma?" He took a seat in the chair across from us. "You have graduated from school, got accepted into USC, and you have a baby on the way. You've officially turned into an adult and to reward you and show our love we brought you an apartment."

"Oh shoot! Y'all serious?" He said jumping up. "As serious as serious can get." He ran over to hug us. "Okay son you can let us go before you suffocate us."  He let go and jumped back. "I'm so sorry I'm just excited! Where is this apartment?"

"Twenty minutes from the campus." His face frowned. "Twenty minutes from the campus is almost a hour from here."

"We know we thought it would be good for you to be away from us. We also know how bad you want to live with Imani so we talked to her parents and we both decided this would be the best for you both so it's a two bedroom apartment."

"You guys are the best!" He pulled out his phone I'm assuming to call Imani. "Boy that's not how you surprise a female romantically with something like this. Just take her there to show her the house when she gets off from work."

"Oh that's a good idea."

"And come back! There's no furniture there she's pregnant she doesn't need to be sleeping on the floor and we don't need her going into to labor with only you there."

"I wouldn't know what to do if she did so we are definitely coming back." He looked down at his watch and started to panic. "Ou I'm late I have to go get Imani from work and take her to the house so we can be back in time for dinner."

"No take her to dinner before and then take her there." I sent him the address and gave him the keys to the apartment. "You be careful and text us when you get to the restaurant." He nodded and grabbed a jacket and one of Imani's jackets and left.

Seven

I pulled up at Imani's job and took a deep breath when I realized that I barely made it here in time. I looked up the nearest restaurant near the apartment and Texas roadhouse was ten minutes away from here and the house. Imani came and got into the car and I kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey baby how was work?" She was putting on her seatbelt, "surprisingly it was good just glad to see you and go home."

"About that we have a couple spots to go too before we go home." She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "Baby just because I had a good day doesn't mean I want to go explore the world."

"Just calm down okay were going to Texas Roadhouse down the street and then I have a surprise." After a great dinner Imani fell asleep while only being in the car for three minutes. When I pulled up to the apartment I had to go see if the room was on the first or second floor, thank God it was on the first floor. I picked Imani up and took her into the apartment.

"Seven we home already?" I sat her down on the island in the kitchen. "Yes yeah we are."

"No were not why are we here?" I laughed and got in between her legs and kissed her. "Yes it is baby we got our own place!" I said while jumping up and down. "Your lying! Baby don't play with me, are you serious?"

"Yes you wanna see the place?"

"If that means we get to bless all the rooms at the then yes, yes we can see the place." I shook my head no. "No baby we are not risking the baby coming last time we had sex it wasn't too pretty."

"But baby I'm horny." She whined and pulled me into her. "Come on baby just kiss it, please baby." I shook my head no. "Okay then touch it, feel it come on baby." She grabbed my left hand and placed it on her throat then grabbed my right hand and placed it in her shorts.

"Fuck, come on baby show me the house." I kissed her and pulled away. "No baby I can't I'm sorry." She got down off the island and grabbed my pants unbuckled them and pulled them down. "You know you want me and I can tell because you didn't stop me." She turned around to face the living room, bent her knees and placed me inside of her.

"Now fuck me."