𝘻𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 - 𝘱𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦.

I'm gonna start this book off with some Zaustin. They are my OTP and will always be that. Feel free to comment, vote and remember; I do take requests

Austin had been feeling like a bus lately. Why? He was in his second trimester, the seventh month, pregnant with Zion and his child. He was happy that he got pregnant, he was, but there was only question floating around his mind throughout the whole pregnancy. Does Zion think I'm fat too? 

The answer to that could Austin himself say. Of course, he does. Austin felt like a whale that had swallowed a bus. Zion always said he was beautiful and glowing, why did he have to keep lying?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin had kicked his phone out of reach again, by accident of course. Austin yelled for Zion and he came running into their shared bedroom. "What's wrong? You're not in labor, right? It's too early for that you're only seven months pregnant. Omg were gonna have this baby before time" Zion said total panicking. 

"Don't worry babe, I'm not in labor. I just kicked my phone away from my reach accidentally" Austin said and smiled sheepishly at Zion. "Damn it, you're just too cute," Zion said and bend down to fetch Austin's phone. "Thank you Z," Austin said and held tight around his phone so he wouldn't drop it again. 

 "Why don't come with me downstairs? I'm doing some dishes, so you can sit on the counter and watch" Zion said and looked at Austin who had laid himself down in their queen-sized bed. "I feel too tired to walk right now," Austin said and opened his eyes just a little bit. Enough to see a little light and Zion standing right in front of him.

 "Then let me give you a piggyback ride," Zion said and smiled. Austin used to love those. "Yeah, no thank you," Austin said and turned around in the bed to face the other direction from Zion's beautiful face. "It's rather comfortable right here". 

"What's wrong honey? Please turn around again so I can see your pretty face" Zion said and frowned a little. "There's nothing wrong Zion," Austin said, still not turning around "I just don't feel like you carrying me right now. Don't want to break your back" Austin mumbled that last part into his pillow. "What do you mean, break my back?" Zion asked confused. Austin's as light as a feather last time he checked. 

"Zion, don't you see it? I look like a whale who swallowed yet another whale who just swallowed a bus full of whales" Austin said and wiped his tear away.  "Oh honey, what are you talking about? You're as light as a feather and as thin as ice on a Canadian lake while it's winter" Zion said and couldn't stop himself before he added his favorite place to be.

 "That was before I got pregnant. Now I'm as heavy as a car and as fat as a, well you know, a pregnant woman" Austin said and turned around to face Zion.

 When Zion looked at the still flowing tears down Austin's face he couldn't help himself. He wrapped his arms around Austin's body, his hands automatically finding a nice spot on his belly.

 "I love you and this little bean. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and trust me, I've seen a lot of people. Like I've said before and will keep on saying, You're even more beautiful carrying our child" Zion said and kissed Austin's cheek. Austin snuggled more into Zion's body and Zion smiled.

 "Shouldn't you be doing dishes right now?" Austin asked. Way to kill the mood Zion thought. "Are you coming down with me?" Zion asked.

 "Only on one condition," Austin said, "You'll give me a piggyback ride". "I thought you'd never ask," Zion said and picked Austin up.