𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘦𝘳.

Not the best but it's still something. Hope you enjoy.

"I really need to wash some clothes," Austin thought to himself and got out of bed. Edwin was down at the studio recording some vocals for their new song so Austin was all alone. He shuffled down the hall in his sock-covered feet. He was wearing pajamas because it was his day off. 

He took the clothes out of the washing machine that was already washed and laid that in a basket. He put the dirty clothes in the washing machine and started it.

 He took the basket under his arms and went into the living room to fold it. While he was folding clothes one of the boys came home. The mysterious boy who came home turned out not to be Austin's beautiful boyfriend, but Nick. 

"Hey Nick, wanna help me?" Austin asked and held the basket up. "Nah bro, I think you're doing good on your own" Nick said, grabbed an apple, and went to his room. "No one ever helps around here," Austin thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Austin was done folding the clothes he had to lay it in the correct drawers and rooms. (I don't know who rooms with each other)He first went to Brandon and Nick's room. Nick was out like a light so he laid all their clothes on Brandon's bed. 

After that, he went over to Zion's room. He had asked for his own room and the boys had no problem with that. He went into the younger one's room and damn, it smelt like joints. He laid the clothes on his desk and opened a window, before walking out.

 At last, he came to his and Edwin's room. He opened his side of the closet first and put his clothes in the right places. After that, he went over to Edwin's side. 

Edwin had no problem with that, he did it all the time himself with Austin's side. Austin went to put his socks in the sock drawer but saw a mysterious box.

 Austin, being the curious person he is, took the box up from the drawer. He opened it and saw a beautiful, but simple, black ring. Austin gasped.

 "What is this" Austin asked himself. He knew it was a ring but why was it hidden in Edwin's drawer.

 Austin decided to confront Edwin when he came home from the studio. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honey, I'm home!" Edwin yelled and went to the couple's shared room. "Austin? Where are you?" Edwin asked yelling when he wasn't in the bedroom. "I'm just in the shower. I'll be done in a minute" Austin yelled from the bathroom and Edwin calmed down. 

Austin was here, that was good. Edwin decided to sit on the bed and go through Instagram. He loved seeing edits of Austin and him, that the fans made for them.

 "Hey baby," Edwin said smiling up at Austin who just came out of the bathroom. "Hey Eddie, how'd it go at the studio?" Austin asked while taking his shirt on. "Fine just doing some runs and melody's today. I missed you tho" Edwin said and went off the bed. 

He walked over to Austin and pulled him into a hug where Austin laid his head on his chest. "I have to talk to you," Austin said slightly mumbled from the fabric, of Edwin's shirt, covering his mouth. 

"Did I do something wrong?" Edwin asked as he pulled back to look at Austin's face. "No, you didn't do something wrong, I just found something. Please sit down" Austin said and motioned to the bed. 

Edwin sat down on the bed once again and looked up at Austin. "So what did you find?" he asked. "This" Austin said and held up the black box. 

"That? Oh, I was just holding it for a friend, you know Mark" Edwin said and rubbed his neck, visibly nervous.

 "Don't lie to me, Edwin. You know I don't like being lied to" Austin said and went on. "There's a ring inside.

 It's beautiful did you pick it?" Austin asked. "Uh, yeah I picked it out," Edwin said smiling because Austin liked the ring. 

"Okay so now that I know it's not Mark's, will you tell me the truth?" Austin said and sat down beside Edwin. He took Edwin's hands in his and looked into his eyes. 

"Uh, I-It's for you. I was gonna take you to your favorite restaurant and propose but I guess that's not happening" Edwin said and started rubbing his neck again.

 "You were gonna propose?" Austin asked shocked. "I still am, but the surprise is kinda ruined," Edwin said and chuckled lowly. 

"Well ask me now then," Austin said. "What?" Edwin said and whipped his head up quickly. "Ask me," Austin said again.

 "Austin Dale Porter. You are the love of my life and I never want to let you go. I need you, you're my oxygen and without you, I collapse.

 So Austin, will you marry me" Edwin said and went down on one knee with the black box. He opened it and Austin began to cry. 

"Yes"