𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦.

This is a story about Zion getting a lot of hate on an Instagram post(The picture over) and getting really sad and insecure. I read that Zion used to very insecure so this is based on that. Just so you know, I don't really know if the story about Zion being insecure is true, but this between him and Nick is completely fictional. 

Zion wiped the tears away from his eyes and his phone screen. He knows he shouldn't have read the comments on his latest Instagram post but he did it anyway.

Flashback to ten minutes ago

Zion was getting a lot of notifications on his phone saying that someone commented on his picture. When a notification said a comment wasn't made from some fan account made for prettymuch he clicked on it.

It wasn't because he didn't wanna read what the beanz said but there were so many and they all just said he was pretty. Which he definitely wasn't. He read it once, and then again

Tessa_Anderson_123:
Is this the one Nick is dating? I'm new here

Kuwohoes:
Yes he's the one Nick is dating, his name is Zion 

Tessa_Anderson_123:
I came to his Instagram to see what the big deal about him is since Nick can't stop talking about him, and honestly, I'm disappointed. Nick could do so much better

Of course, the beanz defended him, but it still stung. "Nick could do so much better than you, it's true," the voice in Zion's head said. 

It was almost like he had an angel and a devil on his shoulders, and right now the devil was talking.

End of flashback

And that's how Zion ended up crying in his and Nick's shared bed. He probably looked so pathetic, crying like a little girl who just fell on her tricycle.

In Zion's mind, there had gone five minutes but in reality, it had almost been an hour of him just sobbing into one of Nick's hoodies.

He suddenly heard someone coming home. Brushing it off, because he thought it was one of the other guys, he kept crying. 

Being shocked again, he heard someone trying to open the door handle to the room he was in. He remembered to lock the door since the other boys didn't know what privacy was.

"Zion? Are you in there?" Zion could hear Nick ask trough the door. "Just one moment," Zion said and stood up. He wiped his tears away, hid the hoodie under his pillow, and closed Instagram. He then proceeded to walk over and open the door.

"Hey honey, why were door locked?" Nick asked after giving Zion a kiss. "Because the boys don't know the word privacy," Zion said and both of them chuckled. "Wait, have you been crying honey?" Nick said after noticing Zion's bloodshot eyes. 

"No, I haven't. Why would think that?" Zion said and could feel tears build in his eyes. "Damn, your such a cry baby" the devil, that suddenly appeared on his shoulder, said and grinned. 

"Baby, don't lie to me," Nick said and Zion broke down again. He fell to the floor clutching his knees to his chest and hyperventilating. Nick dropped down beside him and pulled him into his side.

 "What happened baby?" Nick said and felt sad. He didn't want Zion crying. "I'm so ugly Nick" Zion choked out. Realization suddenly dawned on Nick. 

Zion had been really insecure in the past and was probably not over it yet.

"Honey, what are you talking about? You're the prettiest human in the entire world" Nick said and really meant it. "Yeah, that's completely true," Zion said sarcastically. 

"Caleb Zion Kuwonu, you listen to me right now. You're the prettiest, most handsome, most beautiful, most sweet, and most caring human in the world. You're better than anybody and you don't even know that" Nick said and Zion looked up at him.

"I know you still have doubts but please just promise that you'll try to see yourself the way I see you," Nick said and Zion nodded slowly.

 "I will try," Zion said and had stopped crying.

 "That's all I'm asking you to do," Nick said and captured Zion's lips in a meaningful kiss.