𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘯 - 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘪.

In this oneshot Brandon's older than Edwin, and Brandon tops. 

There were three times Edwin had let their sex life slip up in public.

(✿◡‿◡)

The first time was when they were just practising with the other boys.

They had been practising Jello, a song that had yet to be released when Brandon stopped them. 

"I just don't think it's good enough. Like the beat is good but the lyrics kinda ruins it. Can we switch "Looking so fly like an airplane" to "Looking so fly like an angel" and then put some choir behind that sentence?" Brandon asked presenting the idea he had in his head since the first time management had shown them the song. 

"Yeah, we can do that Bee, but won't the management get a little mad?" Austin asked. He had always been the guy in the group that cared what the management thought. "Stop thinking about the management Aus, nobody else does," Zion said and Nick nodded agreeing with his boyfriend. 

"Then let's practice it with my idea. We'll see how it goes and if it's a good idea" Brandon said and walked over to the microphone. "Yeah, let's do that" Nick said, hopped off the table, and also went over to the microphone. When all the boys stood around the microphone they started. 

"That sounded good," Austin said after they were done. "Yeah it was a good idea you had Papi," Edwin said and immediately held his hand over his mouth after he said it. The other boys gasped loudly before Zion burst out in laughter.

"You have a daddy kink?" he asked Brandon while still laughing. "Shut up Zion. You also have one" Nick said and smirked. Zion couldn't walk around cockily while not getting anything back. Now the only one that gasped was Austin. "You're all just a bunch of weirdos," Austin said.

(✿◡‿◡)

The second time was in a Livestream on the prettymuch Instagram.

They were making breakfast while live-streaming it and everyone that knew the boys, knew it would go wrong in five seconds, and it did. "Hey beanz, today we are bringing back prettybrunch. It was a tradition before every Sunday but then we just kinda stopped" Zion said looking at the camera and talking to the beanz.

Nick came behind Zion and wrapped his arms around him. The comments started to float in with "They are so cute" and "I ship this so hard" "Thank you guys," Nick said smiling and kissed Zion's cheek. While that was happening, Brandon and Edwin were making toasts with butter.

"Can you pass me the butter baby boy?" Brandon asked Edwin since he was closer to the fridge. "Of course Papi," Edwin said and went over to grab the butter. Austin turned around to look at the couple. "You said it again" Austin informed them but it was already too late. A new wave of comments started to float in.

"Did Brandon and Edwin just call each other baby boy and Papi?!!!" an Instagram account asked freaking out. "It looks like our secret is out," Austin said. "Everyone has a daddy kink in this band except me" Austin continued and smirked.

(✿◡‿◡)

The third time was in an interview.

It was an interview with teen vogue and it was not going smoothly from the start. Zion had decided to smoke just before they filmed even though Nick said he shouldn't do it, and Austin was just being really weird.

The interviewer also looked like she could fall asleep right then and there. Like she wanted to be doing anything else than her job. She messed the questions up a lot and even the boys got tired from that.

Edwin and Brandon were both really horny because they had decided to dive into orgasm denial. That was maybe not a good idea. Edwin, wanting to tease Brandon, decided to put his hand on his thigh. He started to rub up and down, but Brandon stopped him before he could go any higher.

They were filming but it looked like none of the boys cared except Brandon. "If you don't stop now, I will have to punish you," Brandon said whispering slowly in Edwin's ear. "What are you gonna do Papi?" Edwin asked. "I see you too are having your own conversation, wanna share it? " the interviewer asked. 

"Bitch," both Edwin and Brandon thought.

(✿◡‿◡)

Here's an extra Braustin picture, because they are cute as hell! 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.