𝘻𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 - 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨.

This is smut, just so you know. It's not good, I will admit that, but I tried since you guys seemed to like smut. Hope you enjoy🖤

"I swear to fucking god, Nick. If you don't shut up in the next five minutes I will shove this uncooked pasta up your ass" Austin said while gritting his teeth. "Austin, chill. What's with all the swearing lately?" Nick teased once again. "You know what? Fuck you" Austin said and stormed off to his and Zion's room, leaving the cooking to the other boys. 

"What the hell was that?" Brandon asked, after taking the whole scene in. "I don't even know anymore. Zion? Do you know what's up?" Edwin asked, being the mom once again. Zion was frozen and couldn't move or say anything. Austin swearing turned him on more than it should. "Zion? You good bro?" Edwin asked while waving a hand in front of Zion's face.

"What? I-I'm fine, I think?" Zion stuttered out. "Maybe you should check on Austin since he's your boyfriend" Brandon suggested. He pointed at the door and Zion nodded quickly. He moved over to the door and knocked on the door, and a minute later he heard shuffling from inside the room.

"Good, it's only you," Austin said and pulled Zion into the room. He closed the door behind him and leaned against the door, sighing deeply. "Who the fuck asked Nick to be this annoying? Literally, he's up my ass every fucking second. Now I can't even curse anymore" Austin said and looked over at Zion, desperate for a solution about Nick. 

"Well, you have been swearing a lot lately. He's not used you to swearing, none of the boys are, including me. We're used to you being the church boy" Zion informed his boyfriend. Austin slid down the door until his butt touched the rug that covered the floor. "I don't want to be like that anymore" Austin admitted.

Zion sat down in front of him and took his hands in his bigger ones. "Why not?" Zion asked. He really couldn't find a problem with Austin. "I wanna be more like you guys. I wanna have good style like Brandon and Edwin. Be a good dancer like Nick, and be just as handsome and sexy as you" Austin said and felt Zion squeeze his hands. 

He looked up at him and bit his lip when he saw Zion staring at him. "What are you talking about? If you wanna swear, that's something you decide on, but you can't change yourself" Zion said and Austin looked at him sadly.

"What if I said I already changed a bit already?" Austin asked with a small voice. "What did you do? Did you split your tongue in two?" Zion asked, his eyebrows furrowing.  "No! Nothing extreme, just a little tattoo" Austin admitted and smiled, thinking of the little Z, he got on his inner thigh. 

"You got a tattoo? Where, and what is it?" Zion asked interested. "Uh, it's on my, uh, inner thigh and its, um, a Z" Austin admitted hesitantly.  "Baby... Why'd you do that?" Zion asked. He wasn't going to admit it, but imagining Austin with cum all over his new tattoo did things to him.

"I wanted to know that I was yours when I was touching myself because I am. I'm all yours Zion" Austin said and bit his lip. Zion's eyes immediately turned dark, and his lips quickly found Austin's. It was almost like two magnets, they always found they're way back to each other. 

Zion pulled Austin up from the door, Austin wrapping his legs around Zion's muscular waist, and Zion laid him down on the bed. "Zion, please do something" Austin whined. Damn, he was already needy and their clothes weren't even off yet. 

"Calm down, baby" Zion demanded, still with a soft voice. He peeled Austin's skinny pants off his thin legs and started working on his own. He pulled his long legs out of them and leaned over Austin's body once again. He sucked on the spot behind his ear, his most sensitive spot.

Austin's breath hitched and he tangled his fingers in Zion's messy dreads. He pulled and tugged on them until Zion groaned. He trailed kisses down to Austin's navel and teasingly put his two fingers inside Austin's boxers to pull them down.

He pulled them down, slowly, and threw them over to the rest of their discarded clothes in the corner of the bedroom. He stood up, to pull his own boxers down, and let them pool beside his feet. He grabbed Austin's legs and pulled him so he was at the end of the bed.

He went down on two knees and let his hot breath hit Austin's hot red and leaking cock. "Zion" Austin moaned out. He was about to tell Zion to hurry up but was stopped when Zion took all of him in his mouth in one take. He wasn't exactly small either.

Zion moaned over his cock, and the vibrations sent shocks through Austin's whole body. Austin moaned and pulled Zion off. He didn't pull Zion off because it didn't feel good, because it felt like heaven, but because he didn't want to cum yet. Not when Zion hadn't even fucked him yet.

He captured his lips with Zion's red and abused lips. They were still glazed with his saliva from when he was sucking.  "Fuck me, Zion, please" he added when he broke away from the kiss, panting and ready to get wrecked.

"Want any prep?" Zion asked cautiously. "No, I want everything of you," Austin said and Zion responded with a growl because of the words that came out of Austin's mouth.  Zion slowly guided his cock to Austin's puckered hole. He didn't press in, not yet anyway, he wanted to tease Austin. Make him beg for it some more.

He rubbed the top of cock over Austin's clenching hole for some time before Austin made a noise. "Zion, please stop teasing. I need you" Austin whimpered brokenly. There it was, the need, the one thing Zion needed to be putting his cock in Austin's awaiting and needy hole.

"Oh, Zion" Austin moaned out when Zion had flattened out. "Zion, move, please" Austin gave him permission and Zion didn't waste any time snapping his hips back, only to be snapping back seconds after. 

Zion groaned. The heat from Austin's needy hole getting the best of him. He bent down enough to start sucking marks onto the side of Austin's neck. Austin moaned out Zion's name, gripping his dreads hard and moving his hips to meet Zion's hard thrusts.

"Z, I'm going to cum" Austin warned him. He could feel his cock rubbing against his stomach and the friction was getting too much. "Cum" Zion whispered in his ear. And with those words, Austin came all over himself and Zion. When seeing Austin that wrecked, because of him, he couldn't help it anymore. 

He sputtered his cum all over his baby's smooth pale skin, panting after he was done. "I love your tattoo now. It shows you're mine, along with the dark hickeys you have" Zion whispered hotly in Austin's ear. "I always was, even without the tattoo" Austin whispered back into the silent room, only the boy's heavy breaths could be heard. 

"Are you guys done having sex now?! 'Cause I want food!" Nick yelled from the other side of the door. "Fuck you, Nick!" Austin yelled back and gasped when Zion started sucking on his pulse point. 

"Now you got me all riled up again baby. Gotta stop that cursing if you don't want to break" Zion said.