𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘯 - 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢.

Nick is called daddy in this one and Edwin is called Papa. They have a daughter named Samantha and she's 16 years old, and her curfew is midnight. She has a younger brother named Dominic and he's 5 years old, but isn't that important in this story. Hope you enjoy🖤

"Where have you been young girl?", Edwin asked when he saw his daughter, Samantha try to sneak into the house quietly. "Hey, Papa. Have I told you, you look fantastic today?", Samantha tried to play it off. "No, but you said that yesterday. Samantha, you should have been home at midnight and it's 2 am right now", Edwin says.

"Babe? Why'd you leave?", Nick asked coming down the stairs. "Oh, hey Sam", Nick greeted when he saw his daughter. He hugged her and then stood beside Edwin leaning into his husband's side. "What are we talking about?", he asked tiredly. "Oh, hey Sam? Is that you're way of greeting our daughter when she broke one of our rules?", Edwin asked.

"What'd she break?", Nick asked after yawning. "The curfew we sat for her, Nick!", Edwin tried to get his husband to understand. "What time did she get home?", Nick asked. "Right now! It's 2 am and her curfew is midnight!", Edwin was getting pissed no one was on his side.

"Just let her go to sleep Eddie, she's probably tired. We'll talk to her tomorrow", Nick said like Samantha wasn't in the room. "You know I'm still here, right daddy?", Samantha asked. "Oh, yeah sorry. Samantha just go to bed", Nick said and walked upstairs, dragging Edwin with him.

(✿◡‿◡)

It was the next morning and Samantha was grabbing her purse and coat. "Where do you think you're going?", Edwin asked popping out from the kitchen. "I'm going to Shawn's for a bit,", Samantha said. "Nope, not after that stunt you pulled yesterday, oh wait, it was today,", Edwin said and Samantha sighed.

"Wait till your daddy is up and then we can have a talk. Do you want breakfast?", Edwin asked. "No thank you", Samantha stormed away to her room. "Why is Sam mad?", Dominic asked. "Sam's not mad baby, she's just a teenager,", Edwin said and took him up. "Do you wanna help papa flip the pancakes for daddy?", Edwin asked.

"Yes!", Dominic answered and went to grab the spatula. Edwin placed his hand over Dominic's tiny one and helped him flip it. "You did it bub. Now we just have to serve it to the king", Edwin joked. "Can we wake him up?", Dominic asked. "We can,", Edwin said and they went up the stairs to the master bedroom. "Can I say it today?", Dominic asked. Edwin did a thumbs up.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey. Except, there's no bacon or eggs, just pancakes", Dominic said and sat on his daddy's stomach to wake him up. He began jumping up and down after Nick wouldn't rise. "Okay, I'm up,", Nick said and took his son into his arms. "Good, now you can eat,", Dominic said and pushed the plate over to Nick.

"Have you eaten?", he asked as a caring father. "Yes, daddy I did. Papa made me eggs", Dominic said and rubbed his stomach. "I'm gonna go watch Spongebob,", he said and ran off. "We have to talk with Sam,", Edwin said to make his husband know. "Why can't we just let this one slip? She's a teenager and teenagers experience, you were the same", Nick sighed.

"Coming home two hours after your curfew isn't allowed, Nick. We don't even know what she was doing", Edwin pointed out. Nick sighed again.

"Just, we shouldn't be too hard on her,", Nick said. "No, she already stormed off once today,", Edwin said. "Why?" Nick asked since he slept in today. "She said she was going to Shawn's house but I stopped her,", Edwin said. "If you had just let her go we weren't going to have this talk,", Nick said matter of factly.

(✿◡‿◡)

"Sweetheart?", Nick asked while knocking on Samantha's door. "Is papa there too?", she asked and Edwin made a sound to let her know he was present. "Come in, but only you daddy,", she said and Nick whispered in Edwin's ear. "Just wait outside", he whispered and went into the room.

"Hey babes,", Nick said and sat on Samantha's bed right beside her feet. "Why can't he just leave me alone,", Samantha asks. "What do you mean? Who?", Nick asks confused. "Papa! Why is he so dumb?! Can't he see that I'm a teenager?! I need to do something before I die of boredom here", Samantha said and looked at Nick.

"I kinda agree with both of you. You shouldn't have stayed out till 2 am because your curfew is midnight but your also a teenager and they need to take risks sometimes", Nick said. "But who's side are you on?", she asked. "I can't choose that Sam. Edwin's my husband and my one true love but your my daughter, my little gem", Nick said and pinched her cheek.

"Stop daddy,", Samantha said and pushed Nick's hand away from her red cheek. "Are you ready to talk with papa now?", Nick asks his daughter. "Yes,", she answered. "Eddie!", Nick yelled and Edwin opened the door. "Were you standing in front of my door the whole time?", Samanta asked. "Yes,", Edwin said.

"So you heard what I said?", Samantha questions again, "Once again, yeah. Look, Sam, I'm really sorry for not letting you do anything", Edwin says and sits beside Nick. "It's okay. There's always supposed to be a strict parent, isn't there?", Samantha joked. "So, we're good?", Edwin asked.

"Yes, we're good,", she said and hugged Edwin. While doing that she was swimming in the comfort of her papa's arms and familiar scent. 

Congratulations to Austin and Ansley for becoming parents. Theodore is so cute!😍

𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 || 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें