𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘯 - 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.

Hope you like it🖤

Third POV

He carried that notebook everywhere. What was in it, anyway? Something important? Edwin decided to find that out. He was determined to do that. Nick Mara had always been the mysterious boy in his algebra class but maybe he was more than that. That brought Edwin back to the notebook.

All the other students loved to make rumors about him and his notebook. "He probably has all his faggots thoughts written in it." Edwin had heard that many times. It was no secret that Nick was gay, it wasn't a secret that Edwin was too. At least not to his friends. Okay, maybe he hadn't come out yet, but he planned to do it soon.

"Are you thinking about that Nick kid again?" Zion asked while sitting down at their usual table with Austin. "Nick's not just a kid. He's actually really sweet and pretty" Edwin defended. "Well, if you don't shut the hell up someone's going to hear it" Austin informed him.

"All I'm saying is that if you like Nick that much, talk to him at least. The lad must be lonely, he only got one friend" Zion said. Oh yes, Brandon, Nick's best friend since Brandon moved here from Texas. He's fine really but it kinda irritates Edwin when they cuddle or kiss each other cheeks, not that he notices.

Edwin stood up and hoisted his backpack on his back. "Where are you going now?" Austin asked. "To talk to Nick." Edwin smiled and started walking outside. Brandon and Nick always sat at one particular tree right outside because no jock's came around there. He spotted them and walked over to them.

"Hey guys," Edwin said and stood in front of them. "We haven't done anything and I'm sorry for my gayness," Nick said since he thought Edwin would beat him up. Edwin frowned and crouched so he could look into Nick's eyes. Nick blocked his face with his arms but Edwin pried them away. Brandon could see Edwin didn't want to hurt Nick, so he let him.

"Don't hide your pretty face, I'm not going to hurt you" Edwin said and held Nick's hands in his own. Nick gasped and looked at Edwin. "Why?" he asked weakly. "Brandon? Could Nick and I talk alone?" Edwin asked Brandon. He nodded and went away.

"Because I understand what you're going through, Nick," Edwin said and Nick gasped once again. "You're gay?" Nick asked. "Yeah, but no one knows except Zion, Austin, and I guess you now" Edwin smiled. Nick attacked Edwin in a hug and giggled into his neck. It was the cutest thing Edwin had ever witnessed.

"Sorry for the hug. I'm just really excited I'm not the only one" Nick said after he pulled back. He placed the notebook correctly in his lap again and Edwin looked at it. "What's the notebook for?" Edwin finally got the nerves to ask. He hoped Nick could trust him enough to say it.

"Just my feeling and stuff like that. I know, it's stupid" Nick said and also looked down at his notebook. It was a lavender color with flowers on top of it as decorating. "I think it's cool and it's also really pretty," Edwin said and smiled at Nick. Nick blushed and looked at Edwin too.

"Thank you, Edwin. No one ever said that before" Nick informed Edwin. Edwin gasped and Nick looked at him frightened. "How do you know my name, huh?" Edwin teased. "I know a lot of things about you," Nick said, and there, he was mysterious again.

"Like what?" Edwin quizzed him. "For starters, your middle name was Alex, but you go by Joel now," Nick said and, yes, that was true. "You have a lot of friends, but you're best friends are Austin and Zion. You play football and you sing. I've heard you sing at music, you're really good by the way" Nick complimented him.

"You're gay and you're favorite color is brown, which I've never really understood" Nick finished. "I can tell you why. Because it's your eye color" Edwin decided to be bold. "Well, my favorite color is also brown because of your eyes so I guess it adds up" Nick smiled and Edwin couldn't hold back anymore.

He attacked Nick in a kiss and didn't pull back once Nick moved his lips too. They kissed, right there in front of anyone who wanted to look there way. "Edwin... What you do that for?" Nick asked once they pulled back for air. "Because I love you," Edwin told him truthfully.

"I love you too"