𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 - 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘴.

Austin with braided hair is cute as hell so I decided to dedicate a story to that. Thank you guys so much for 2.7 k reads, you're all so awesome. Hope you enjoy🖤

 Austin and Edwin had been quietly watching a movie until Edwin got bored. He started treading his fingers through Austin's messy bed hair and sighed. "You have really pretty hair but you got to take more care of it," he said and Austin looked at him. "Say him that chopped all of his off," Austin said and smiled.

"Ok, that's a good point but I still take more care of it than you and you have long hair," Edwin said and now it was Austin's turn to sigh. He knew what Edwin wanted. "What do you want to do to my hair?" Austin asked and looked at Edwin again. Edwin smiled and stood up. "Where are you going?" Austin asked when Edwin walked out of the room.

He got no answer from Edwin and he laid down on the bed again. 5 minutes later Edwin came back and ushered Austin to sit straight up on the floor. "But the floor is so cold" Austin whined. "Your butt won't freeze off," Edwin said and chuckled. "That would be a shame for you," Austin said and winked.

"What are you doing anyway?" Austin asked interested. "I'm braiding it but I have to brush it out first," Edwin said and waited for Austin to explode. "You are not brushing my hair! It hurts when you do it!" Austin said and stood up. "Sit down babe, I promise to be gentle," Edwin said and grabbed Austin's shoulders.

He forcefully sat him down on the floor again and Austin pouted. "Don't pout babe. It'll be okay" Edwin said with a sweet voice and Austin couldn't stop himself from smiling.

(✿◡‿◡)

After some whining from Austin and Edwin telling him to shut up, they were done. Austin stood up happy that they were done and Edwin just giggled. "Go look in the mirror," Edwin said and walked with Austin to the bathroom. "Do you like it?" Edwin asked with the biggest smile on his face.

Austin saw it in the mirror and he couldn't lie, Edwin did a pretty good job. "I love it, Eddie. I love you" Austin said and kissed Edwin. "I love you too," Edwin said and jumped up. "I just got an idea. Let's show the guys. They deserve to see how cute you are right now" Edwin said. "Arent I always cute?" Austin asked cheekily.

"No, not always" Edwin joked and grabbed Austin's hand. He dragged him out to the living room but stopped just before Austin also entered the room. "Guys, close your eyes," Edwin said and all the boys did. They knew to never disobey the mom of Prettymuch. Or else something would go down.

"I'm gonna show something really beautiful and cute. It's mine so no one can borrow it or get it" Edwin said and smiled at Austin. He dragged him into the living room. "Okay, open your eyes now," Edwin said smiled. The boys removed their hands from their eyes and blinked until they burst out in laughter.

"Omg, you look like a girl," Zion said, red in the face from laughing so much. "It's so true" Nick agreed and Brandon had to take his glasses off and wipe his eyes. "Maybe you should be a girl for Halloween, now that we know you have the hair to do it," Brandon said and all the boys nodded still laughing their asses off.

Edwin frowned and looked at Austin. He could see that he was upset and there were tears building up in older's eyes. Austin shook his head and walked to his and Edwin's room. Edwin suddenly became furious. No one was gonna make his baby upset and get away with it.

"Dickheads!" Edwin called to get their attention. The guys looked at Edwin still smiling, they didn't think they had done anything wrong. That all changed when they saw Edwin's face. "What the fuck were you thinking?! You made Austin all upset! You made me mad and you know that is 10 times worse!" Edwin yelled at them and the boys looked at each other.

"We didn't mean it like that. We didn't think he was gonna be upset" Zion said. "You didn't think he would be upset?! Are you all stupid or what?!" Edwin yelled. "We're really sorry Edwin," Brandon said and Zion and Nick nodded. "Don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to the one that's really upset because you called him a girl" Edwin said an pointed at the door.

They all nodded and stood up. Brandon walked first and the other boys followed him. He knocked on the door and an answer came almost instantly. "If you're Zion, Nick, or Brandon don't come in. If you're Edwin then, please enter" Austin said with a weak voice. He had been crying and all the boys knew that.

"Austin, we're really sorry. Please let us in" Brandon said and Austin responded with a "Fine". They entered and Edwin walked over to the bed. He pulled Austin into his chest and kissed his forehead. "Austin, we're really sorry, and we mean it. It was not our intention to hurt you in any way" Zion said and looked at Austin.

"It's true what's Zion saying. We always joked around with it but I guess you were not in the mood today, and that's completely okay" Nick said could hear Austin sniffle. "Please come over here," Austin said and they walked over there. "Sit down" Austin demanded and they sat down quickly. 

He pulled them into a group hug and they smiled. "I can't be mad at you guys for more than a few minutes and it's really a problem," Austin said and they all giggled.